For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Pleasure and Pain

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Pleasure and Pain Empty Pleasure and Pain

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Pam grunted and turned her head on the cold metal table she lay on. Blood leaking from her ears, eyes and nose from lack of day rest. Her vision was cloudy at first until she blinked and saw things that hung above her....lights, chains, torture devices of some sort. She tried to move but was restrained by silver chains.

Pleasure and Pain Pam-500x282

The chains embedded deep in her skin causing a severe burn, making her jaw clench. They had removed the gag and she groaned as she shifted, trying to move her hands to grip the chains with no luck. All she could do was lie there and wait, hoping the pain she was experiencing was not getting to Tara or Eric. Hopefully, they'd stay away and leave her to get out of this herself. Of course, knowing them two stubborn asses, they would get themselves in the same situation.
    Colin
    Colin

Pleasure and Pain Empty Re: Pleasure and Pain

Post by Colin Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Colin smiled as he watched her struggle. She thought this was torture now...wait till he got bored. He looked to the guard in the observation room.
    "Move the cases into her cell and then leave. I will be shutting the cameras off for a while during my chat with the Whore. I will make a full report to her Majesty once I am done."

He reached over and turned on the UV strobes for a few moments, watching as the pain washed over her.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:46 pm

She quickly shut her eyes and winced at the burning pain that the UV lights brought on, turning her head to the side despite the pain it carried. Balling her fists tightly she waited for the coward to show himself.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:54 pm

As the guard rolled in the cases, Colin strolled into the cell. He grinned when he saw the burns from the UV lights. He walked over, moving a small case from one stack to the table beside her.

"I've been looking forward to having you in my control for a while, Whore. I hope you have enjoyed the sights you've seen, because those days are gone."

He slipped on a pair of gloves and removed a small dropper from the case. He smiled as he moved close again, setting the bottle on the table. He lifted the dropper from the bottle, letting a drop of the silver nitrate drip back down into the bottle. He reached over, pulling her eyelid up and let three drops fall into Pam's right eye. Then he did the same to her left. He laughed as he watched how she reacted.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:00 pm

As much as she fought against the burn of the lights, feeling like her skin was engulfed in flames, she bit down and tried to bear it. Hearing his footsteps and voice only pissed her off more as she went to struggle against the chains, only to have it dig deeper into her skin. Growling at the pain, she felt him force her lids open and drop a liquid into them. Blinking hard as the liquid clouded her vision to almost nothing and then...

PAIN.

Her scream was almost glass breaking, shrill and loud. Her eyes incinerated by what he dropped into them. As much as she fought to resist showing her pain, she could not ignore this pain.

"You stupid son of a bitch!"
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:07 pm

"You stupid son of a bitch!"

He laughed as she screamed in pain. He walked over to the next case, pulling out a small box and setting it next to the first. He reached to his belt, drawing a knife, and began cutting the clothing from her body. As he worked, he would pause, dripping single drops of the silver nitrate on her skin.

"I think I am going to enjoy this..."

He lifted a thin silver spike from the second box, holding it above her body. He slowly lowered the spike down until the tip touched her inner thigh. As the skin smoked and seared, he pressed it deeper until the spike was embedded deep into her leg.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:15 pm

He began to cut away her clothes and she closed her eyes praying the pain would cease, she'd rather the true death right about now. This sadistic little twerp was getting off on seeing her in pain, he was more conflicted than she thought.

"I never knew you had mommy issues this bad."

She was able to mutter through her teeth, feeling a sharp object that seared her skin of her thigh. Balling her fists so tight, her nails digging into her palm, breaking the skin.

Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:24 pm

"I never knew you had mommy issues this bad."

Colin laughed and slammed a spike down into her stomach, watching as her body bucked and smoked. He walked over to a winch at the foot of the table she was chained to with a sadistic grin. As he began to rotate the handle, he watched with amusement as Pam's legs were spread out. He continued to crank it forward until he heard a sharp pop. He grinned at her and locked the crank in place. He walked over to the box retrieving two more spikes and slammed them into her ankles, cracking the joints in the process...

"Scream for me, little whore..."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Her body went to curl at the sharp stake in her stomach but she was bound by chains. She cursed and groaned, listening to him walk to the foot of the table she lay on. The things she was thinking of doing to him, how she'd kill him or how she'd convince him to just kill her.

The chains pulled her legs apart as she lay bare on the table, finally a loud pop was heard and she groaned loudly, clamping her mouth shut. Her legs had been popped from their sockets. As they tried to heal, the chains holding them apart would not allow it.

"Scream for me, little whore..."

She chuckled sadistically, almost maniacally and shook her head no. "You could never get me to scream like a real man would before, what makes you think you can now? Oh...wait....you have to use your little devices. I'm disappointed in you Colin..."
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:45 pm

"You could never get me to scream like a real man would before, what makes you think you can now? Oh...wait....you have to use your little devices. I'm disappointed in you Colin..."

Colin glared at her destroyed eyes. He would make her pay for that one. He walked over and pulled a small bottle of liquid silver from the box. He poured half the bottle over her left breast, watching the flesh smoke and degrade. He laughed as her body reacted to the pain, and watched as the silver ran down the side of her body, leaving bloody burn marks in it's wake...
    Zafrina
    Zafrina

Post by Zafrina Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:52 pm

{She had become bored with her little play toy who was passed out unconscious and no more fun. Deciding to check on Colin and see how his fun was going she grinned and headed down to the lower level torture chambers. Lifting the hem of her elegant black silk robe, she looked at the guards outside the door and heard screams of agony. Well, well...they seemed to be getting along. When the doors opened the smell of death and rotting flesh invaded her nose. Grimacing she took in the sight before her and almost gasped.}

"Well, well...Colin. I see you're having fun."

{Dropping her fangs and using her speed, she pinned him against the wall by his throat. Staring into his cold eyes.}

"Make sure you keep her alive...because if she dies before I say....you die right.along.with.her."

{She released him and turned to the naked woman on the table. Smirking, she approached her and spoke in an sarcastic tone.}

"Nice rack, well...it was. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll heal soon and he can do it again...and again...and....again. I'll give your maker my condolences."

{She walked to the edge of the door and looked over her shoulder.}

"Heal her."

{It was a command he'd better listen to. He could have his fun but the whore had to remain alive.}
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:56 pm

She screamed again as the liquid that was poured over her breasts caused her to feel like she'd been lit on fire. Thrashing as much as she possibly could, still unable to see. The only smells were that of her burning flesh, the only sounds were his laughter and footsteps. She would castrate him and make him eat his own dick before she killed him.

Hearing another voice, she tried to place it and couldn't. It must be the Queen he worked for. Wanting to laugh at her scolding Colin, she remained silent and tried to think of Tara, of Eric....anything but the pain.

"Nice rack, well...it was. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll heal soon and he can do it again...and again...and....again. I'll give your maker my condolences."

Before she could say something to the bitch, she refrained knowing it may cost her gravely.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:05 pm

As the Queen lowered him to the ground after reminding him to keep her alive, he rubbed his neck.

"Of course, My Queen. I was simply having a little fun. You told me she had to survive. Your command will be obeyed."

He walked to the counter at the back of the room and picked up a few bottles of True Blood. He set them on the table and moved back to his tools. He called the guard over and had him hold Pam's jaw open. He pressed two dental blocks into her mouth, and picked up a pair of pliers. He chuckled at the Queen's words to her. He turned back to face Pam and reached in, ripping out each of her fangs with the pliers. He dropped the fangs on the floor, stepping on them. After watching her pain for a few more minutes, he opened a bottle of True Blood and poured it into her mouth, filling her mouth with it until she began to gag on it.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Her eyes felt like they were glued shut from whatever he'd put in them, causing her to feel the continuous burn repeatedly. Wanting to roll her eyes at his ass kissing, she laid there and waited. Her jaw was pried open and she tried to turn her head to release his grimy hands from her, but he held tight and placed a contraption in her mouth, rendering her unable to shut her mouth.

The next pain was that of her fangs being extracted, causing her to scream with her mouth open. Liquid filled her mouth again and she recognized it as True Blood, the awful most foul tasting shit ever conceived by man kind. Gagging on the liquid she could hear him chuckle as she fought to swallow it and squeeze her eyes in a grimace at the taste.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:22 pm

He laughed as she gagged on the true blood. Every time she choked some down, he added more until the bottles were all empty. He watched as her eyes retook their shape, but remained clouded. Her skin began to slowly heal except for the areas he had left silver in.

"It seems I finally found out how to make you scream, Whore."

He spat in her face before reaching down and twisting the spike imbedded in her stomach. He laughed again as her body twisted with pain. He lifted the half bottle of silver and began pouring it over her fingers, watching them smoke and crumble.

"You have to survive, but that does not mean you have to enjoy it."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Her own blood mixed with the true blood in her mouth, swallowing it reluctantly. Her body began to slowly heal in certain areas, just enough to give her someone half of her strength back. She was still weak and would be until she ingested human blood or something stronger. Feeling him twist the spike in her stomach she groaned out and her face twisted in pain, never muttering a word. She felt more liquid being poured over her hands and felt her fingers burn, smelling her own burned flesh. His spit in her face caused her to growl and ball her fists again even though it caused a tremendous amount of pain.

Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 pm

He waited patiently for the healing to stop. He slowly drew the silver from her gut, dragging it across her body, leaving a burn trail along her skin before setting it aside. He drew the spikes from her ankles and watched as the skin closed over. He set the spikes on the table. He smiled as her body seemed to relax. He opened the side door and motioned for the were guards to come inside. He slashed her arm with his silvered knife and one by one the were guards began to drink from her.

"Now...for tonight's entertainment..."

Colin knocked on the doorway and a line of humans in sweat stained overalls began filing in. He grinned and told them to strip down and line up for a turn. The first man handed Colin a $5 bill and moved between Pam's legs. Colin laughed and turned his back, going man to man, collecting the money from each before walking out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:09 am