For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Business and Pleasure

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Business and Pleasure Empty Business and Pleasure

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:46 pm

She had carefully picked out an outfit purchased from Paris, done her hair and makeup and made sure to wear sexy undergarments. Grabbing her Sudoku, she headed for Tolvin's office to wait until he was off duty. She found his office, thankfully without getting lost. It had lots of books, a basic desk and computer, not much else. A few things here and there, nothing out of the ordinary. She ran a finger along the desktop and smiled, drumming her fingers a bit. Moving behind his desk, she sat in his chair and decided to work on Sudoku until he arrived. As she concentrated, she placed her pen in her mouth and worked on her puzzles.

Hearing the door open, she looked up and nearly fell out of the chair. She stood quickly and palmed her dress, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I um...I thought...is this..."

"No, I apologize I did not realize anyone was in here. I'll go. Sorry to disturb you." The guard, Alex, said. She smiled and shook her head.

"No worries, I mean...it's...it's fine. Can you...just not mention you saw me? I needed a quiet place." She held up her puzzle book and hoped he bought it. His eyes raked her up and down and he gave a smile and appreciative nod which made her slightly uncomfortable.

"Not a word. He's a lucky guy...a really, really...lucky guy." She blinked a few times then realized even the security team must know about them. She flushed a bit and looked away, hearing him leave. She wet her lips and her smile grew, shaking her head with shock. She took her seat again and went back to her puzzles, waiting for Tolvin.

Business and Pleasure 1660404_445321685597878_649480348_n
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Business and Pleasure Empty Re: Business and Pleasure

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Tolvin finished out his reports and was about to leave the security room when Alex walked by, grinning like a fool. He heard him comment under his breath, "lucky son of a bitch" as he walked by. He watched Alex leave, curious what he meant. He swung by the infirmary and had the medic check his ribs, re-taping them and then headed for his office. As he walked in, he stopped, seeing Rochelle. The outfit she was wearing made his jaw drop and he lost all words as he simply looked her over. He stepped inside, shutting the door and locking it as he moved closer to his desk.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:08 pm

She was doing a silent celebration for completing a hard puzzle, when the door opened and she gasped, jumping slightly. Seeing it was Tolvin, she blinked a minute then realized why she was here. She set the sudoku down and smile nervously. Standing, she made her way around the desk and stood before him. She avoided his gaze for a moment, feeling her cheeks heat a bit. She'd never wore anything so scandalous before.

Lifting her head to meet his gaze, she smiled shyly and lifted herself onto his desk behind her, crossing her leg over the other. She slowly removed her glasses and bit down in the tip of the eyeglass handle. Lowering it after a moment of thinking, she finally spoke.

"Hi."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:11 pm

As she slid herself onto the desk, he grinned.

"Hi."

He walked closer, looking in her eyes and grinned.

"Well now...this is a surprise. Are we here for business or pleasure?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:13 pm

She giggled. "Oh...pleasure is my business today. You've been...overworked...stressed." She smiled and set her glasses down, reaching out to push his jacket away, slipping it off his shoulders. Her legs wrapped around him to pull him closer to her.

Biting her bottom lip seductively, she looked up at him with hooded eyes. "I thought I'd show you some things I bought in Paris." She grinned
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:21 pm

As she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer, he smiled and looked into her eyes.

"You look....delicious, Rochelle. I can hardly wait to see what else you bought if this is just a teaser."

He leaned in and kissed her softly.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:25 pm

She smiled at his comment and felt his lips on hers. Almost making her forget her plans, she kissed him back and slowly slid from the desk to stand in front of him. She said low against his lips. "If I look so delicious...unwrap me..." She guided his hand to the zipper on her back and looked up at him, waiting.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:51 pm

He leaned in, kissing her deeply as his fingers found the zipper, slowly tugging it down. He released the zipper and slid his hands up her back, feeling the smooth skin under his fingertips and smiled into their kisses.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:01 pm

As he unzipped her dress, he kissed her and she surrendered to him. Pulling her front down her arms, she let her dress fall and pool at her feet. She smiled softly as he looked her over. Her Paris lingerie was definitely not something she bought or wore...ever. She reached forward to begin un fastening his belt and got nervous. She'd never been so direct before. She pulled her hands back and bit her lip nervously.

"I can...I can stop if you want me to."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:07 pm

He slipped his fingers into her hair, pulling her head back and kissing her neck.

"You are not likely to hear me tell you to stop, Rochelle. The door is locked and there are no cameras in here. One of the perks of my position."

His free hand went to the clasp of her bra, slowly unhooking it and letting it fall onto her arms. He reached down, helping her with his belt and then brought his hand back to her body. He tightened his grip in her hair, pulling her to him and kissing her hungrily.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:15 pm

She moaned when he tugged on her hair and her arousal grew. Hearing his confirmation that he wanted her just as bad as she wanted him. She kissed him back and began working on the buttons of his shirt. She broke the kiss and was breathless as she spoke. "Good...because I could barely sleep...barely walk....barely think about anything else since yesterday." She referred to their picnic when temperatures rose but work interfered. All she thought about was him and his hands...his lips and tongue on her body.

She pushed his shirt back and let it fall from his arms, kissing her way across his chest. She was careful and could see he had recently gotten a new wrap. Her small hands moving over his skin and bandages. This was a step for her, never had she been so bold with a man before. Deep down she was nearly petrified an highly nervous. But she pushed through it and leaned back a bit, holding herself up as her palms rested against the top of the desk. "I want you...to take me on your desk. I want you, Tolvin." She spoke so low it was almost a whisper.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:28 pm

He pressed against her, sliding his hand down her body, tracing along her hips and slipping between her legs, expecting to find cloth but instead finding her exposed to his touch. His surprise turned into a wicked grin as he slipped a finger into her and teased her clit with his thumb. He leaned in, kissing her neck again. He whispered...

"We will need to stop a minute to get protection, Rochelle..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:35 pm

She arched her back when his hand slipped between her legs, a soft moan and gasp followed as he teased her. She heard his words and knew it was probably time to tell him. Looking into his eyes, she smiled nervously and cleared her throat, attempting to speak through her arousal.

"It's not...umm...needed." She saw his face and leaned forward to kiss him, shaking her head to clear things up. "Birth control. Pretty good stuff too. Um...surprise?" She panicked a bit right after and cut him off before he could speak. "I mean unless you want to, umm...it's just...not....necessary." She cleared her throat again and felt herself heating a bit. She was no good at this kind of thing. Protection was still a good idea considering std prevention but she didn't think he would be that type of guy. Now her mind was racing, her heart pounding, her body shaking and her insides quivering with desire. She pressed her lips together to stop talking and looked a bit nervous. Okay a lot nervous.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:58 pm

He grinned and laughed wickedly as he slipped his hands from her body and dropped the rest of his clothes to the floor. He pressed her back on the desk and laid over her, pinning her down, kissing her lips, then her neck, slowly working his way down her body. As he kissed her, his hand slid down and he slipped his finger back into her, teasing her clit more as he worked his way down her body. As he kissed across the sensitive skin of her belly, he nipped at her skin, grinning up at her. He moved his hands to her hips, lifting her further onto the desk and began kissing along her thighs. He could smell her arousal as he watched her body react to his actions. As he moved closer, he felt her flinch and he grinned. She was being very aggressive today and he loved it.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:12 pm

She wiggled a bit and bit her bottom lip as he kissed his way down her body. She moaned as he teased her more and lifted her hips to get the stapler out of the small of her back. She let it fall to the ground and flinched a bit feeling him kiss along the inside of her thigh. Well, she hadn't saw that coming. Each kiss turned her on more and more, squirming. Maybe Tij was right about the crotchless panties, they did bring out a certain...aspect of the opposite sex.

She moaned his name and hooked her hands on his desk, all the sensations he was giving her nearly drove her wild. She begged him, "Please...No more teasing....please." She had been teased enough yesterday, having to take a very long shower in order to get the thoughts from her head. Oh he was so evil....no he wasn't, he was divine...he was amazing....oh the things he could do with his fingers. Her back arched as her sensitive clit drove her mad with desire and need. Gripping tighter on his desk, she panted as her breathing came in shallow gulps. She was supposed to be surprising him...not the other way arou---oh sweet gods!
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:24 pm

He grinned wickedly as he heard her begging him to stop. Instead he lifted her legs onto his shoulders as he leaned in to enjoy himself. He replaced his fingers with his tongue and continued to torture her, wrapping his arms around her legs to hold her in place. He began a simple rhythm of sliding his tongue in and out of her, then flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue before slipping it back into her.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:36 pm

If she gripped the desk any tighter she thought her hand would break. "Oh holy TARDIS!" She arched her back and moaned as he slid his tongue inside of her. The feeling was surreal, and she had never experienced this. Not that she would admit it but she was only intimate with Nik once or twice but it never went like this. She and Tolvin had done many things but this was not one of them. She found herself getting louder and louder, unable to control her own voice and body. The things he was doing was plain sinful, but so very, very good. It was as if he knew her body inside and out.

When he flicked his tongue, her body jolted alive and she cried out his name. "Tolvin! Oh....my god!"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:47 pm

He heard her cry out and knew it was time. He joined her on the desk, and moved up her body, kissing her fiercely as he looked into her eyes. He reached down, lining himself up and driving into her completely in one thrust. He stopped a moment to allow her to get used to him and then began a slow rhythm, increasing the pace every few thrusts. Gods she was tight around him. It was all that much sweeter without the condom and he knew at least this first time would not be too long. Now with the way her body was milking his shaft. He looked into her eyes and slid a hand up to tug at her hair as he thrust into her. He growled her name into the kiss.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:00 pm

He stopped his oral assault and at this point she was breathing heavily. She felt him crawl up her body, both of them now on his desk. She mentally figured in her head if they would be able to stay on this desk and remain held up. By the look of the desk and wood, it appeared to be new and sturdy. She pushed her mathematic thoughts away quickly when she felt him slid into her. Her hands released the desk and came up to wrap around his neck, gasping as he filled her. She didn't realize it would feel so different, so...good. How much a difference a condom made. She tried to regain her breathing but continued to pant, her core throbbing as he slid into her and slowly back out.

As his rhythm increased, so did her breathing. She tried not to hurt him, knowing his ribs were still sore but couldn't help wrapping her legs around his waist. "Sweet Yoda..." She mumbled and moaned as her orgasm began to build. It built quickly and his head was close to hers as he kissed along her neck. "Tolvin, I... lo--oh my god!" She felt her whole body tighten and milk him as her orgasm crashed against her with such intensity, it sent her mind to a foggy area. She could barely think or form a sentence.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:12 pm

He winced as he wrapped her legs around him and put pressure on his ribs. He pushed the pain back and drove into her, gripping her hips and speeding up even more, driving as deep as he could into her. He heard her start to speak and then it turned into a long moan as he felt her body clench down onto him. Her hips were grinding into his as he felt himself climbing toward his own release quickly. He kissed her lips, her neck, then whispered in her ear...

"I'm close, Rochelle...so close...."

His breathing was ragged as he drove into her. He leaned down over, kissing over her body as he drove into her deeply. He felt himself getting so close and sped up more. He continued to drive as deep as he could and reached up, tugging on her hair as he felt himself release inside her. His eyes closed as his release hit and everything but the feeling of them being together fell away. All there was in the world was the feeling of them being joined entirely. As his release finished, he laid over her, kissing her tenderly as his fingers traced gentle patterns across her body.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:19 pm

She felt him speed up and whisper in her ear. His words only heightening her arousal. Why was that so hot? She had no idea but it was. She bit down on her bottom lip and felt herself inch closer to another one. She moved against him and panted, moaning over and over. It felt...amazing. She felt his whole body tense, his muscles bulging and pulsating as his own release hit. She felt the warmth of his orgasm enter her and that was a new sensation. At that moment, she climaxed again and milked him of every drop.

Her breathing was labored and sweat covered her brow. Releasing her legs from his waist, she felt her core pulsate as her body wound down. She inhaled deeply and let her breath out slowly to regain her breathing. Then all she could do was giggle. His finger tracing along her skin, hitting some of her tickle spots. She giggled more and looked at him, meeting his eyes with a big smile. "That was....wow." She lowered her eyes, kicking herself for that being all she could say. Her whole body was buzzing.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:28 pm

"That was....wow."

He grinned at her and kissed her again.

"You can say that again. What got into you? That was intense!"

He rolled off of her, wincing as he dropped to his feet. He grinned at her, walking around the desk, running his fingers along her thighs as she laid out on the table. He grinned at the tremors his touch still created. He leaned in and kissed her thigh softly. He stepped back and laughed softly.

"That was a very welcome surprise, Rochelle. So...what else did you buy in Paris?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:32 pm

She bit her bottom lip and giggled a bit. "Well....you did." Literally. She grinned at her own thoughts and added, "I guess all that teasing...I decided to step out of my comfort zone. Although, I was not expecting....well, that." She smiled when he moved and followed him with her eyes, shivering and biting back a giggle as he ran his fingers along her thighs. She turned on his desk, laying on her side and swung her legs over the edge to sit. She felt so dirty, squishy too. A shower was much needed now. Hearing his question, she moved off his desk and lifted the dress from the floor, speaking as she turned it back from the inside out. "I bought a few things...I guess you'll just have to wait and see what else I can surprise you with." She grinned and stepped into the dress, turning her back to him. "Do you mind?" She needed clothes to get back to her room for a shower. Her legs were still wobbly after that.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:38 pm

She turned her back to him and he zipped her dress up. As he finished, he slipped his hand into her hair and pulled her head back, kissing at her neck. He ran the other hand across her belly pulling her against his body, wincing as she bumped against his injured ribs. He whispered into her ear.

"We have another hour or two before we need to leave for the picnic...do you have anything you need to do before then?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:40 pm

She closed her eyes and groaned in want as he pulled her hair to kiss at her neck again. She smiled and felt his lips on her skin. Hearing his question, her eyes shot open and she turned to face him. "Oh, the picnic...I nearly forgot." She smiled. "Well, I do need a shower...I um..." She just kept smiling. She didn't want to say she felt dirty, that would just sound weird.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:09 am