For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

pain and pleasure

John Quinn
    John Quinn

pain and pleasure Empty pain and pleasure

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:53 am

~Quinn's Estate - Bon Temps~

Quinn felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out. There was a simple text message on it with the address of the safe-house and the phrase "Paladin Secure". He grinned and began making plans as he headed for the garage. Writing a small note to let Brianna and Arabella know he was running an errand in Shreveport, he left it on his desk where they would find it easily. He stopped by his storage room and picked up a few things he might need and climbed into the Humvee and headed for Shreveport. He hated just leaving a note, but he did not know how long this first night would take.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

pain and pleasure Empty Re: pain and pleasure

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:56 am

~Secure safe-house somewhere in Shreveport~

Quinn watched through the monitors as his new guest woke and realized her condition. She should be an interesting game to play. He smiled when he saw that Paladin had already activated the countermeasures in case she attempted escape, the UV panel humming above her. He watched as she looked around the room and began to think of where to begin. The bitch never should have threatened his family and home. Now he would have some fun.
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Her eyes fluttered open as they struggled to find a balance of awake and dead to the world. Every single inch of her ached as she tried to move but her body fighting against any command that her brain fought to call out. Flexing her fingers with what strength she had in her body which was practically none as she used what will power she had to gain some control over her body.

As she raised her head she was brought back down to reality as she felt strong restrict her movement across her neck, sizzling of her burning flesh jolted her to life. As she tried to find her bearings as she felt a chill wash over her as she realized that she was stark naked on a bed in an empty room. Where was she? The last thing she remembered was standing in the kitchen of the Compton estate and now she was here. She couldn't remember a thing.

Now she just needed to figure out how to get out of here. Attempting to pull herself to her feet as
    she tried to move her arms only to find them restrained, her legs unable to move as she felt something pull tighter as felt something sting her arms. She tried to see where she was by her eyes were cloaked in darkness, her eyes clouded as she could not see a thing. Everything was dark around her.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Quinn saw Roxanne start to stir and smiled when she flinched from the silver collar's sting. He left her a few minutes to realize her situation then went to the control panel next to the monitor. He brought up the lighting controls, and set the timer for the UV panel to five seconds. When he pressed the key to start, the lights went out in the room and then began to flash with a strobe effect. Each time the lights went out, the UV would flash and go off.

DO NOT START VIDEO IF SUSCEPTIBLE TO SEIZURES

DO NOT START VIDEO IF SUSCEPTIBLE TO SEIZURES

He watched with pleasure as she reacted to the new stimulus.
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Roxanne tried to fight against her restraints again but every time she moved or flinched her skin seared and hissed as silver caressed against her skin, nipping it with razor sharp needles that made her cry and hurl out obscenities as she began a tedious fight to break free.

"Shit!" she cursed at herself as she began another fight to break free, the silver overpowering her as she stilled her body to stop the silver piercing her flesh.

Hearing a clicking sound as a humming sound filled the room as she tossed her head back and forth but instantly regretting it as her neck caught the brunt of silver. As the lights began flickering as patches of her flesh began she bucked her body from the bed not caring about the pain, she just wanted to get free.

She cursed and let out blood curling screams as UV light danced over her skin as she refused to be broken.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Quinn grinned as the thrashed, making her own torture worse. He chuckled a bit and brought the lights back up to full as the UV blasts stopped. He turned on the harmonizer to mask his voice and spoke through the embedded speakers in the room. He activated the recorder.

"Welcome to my toy-box, Roxanne. How much pain you experience is entirely up to you. Play my game and the pain is less. Defy me and..."

He turned off the microphone and turned the UV back on for a few seconds. When the lights came back up he activated the microphone again.

"Do you begin to understand? Do not bother trying to get free. Those restraints would hold someone far older than you. Let us begin with simple things. Tell me your full name and the name of your maker. These are things I know but want them on record."
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Roxanne cried out again as the UV lights continued to flash as her skin scorched beneath the false sun as her body twisted, turned and attempted to recoil from the light as the silver burned deeper into her arms and ankles. As the light stopped she could not help but let out a sigh of relief as her body sizzled and smoked heavily as it slowly began repairing itself.

Twisting around turning again as she heard an unknown voice echo around her, testing her, teasing her as her fangs dropped and she hissed in anger.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE" she screamed.

As the voice coaxed her again as she tried to see who she was dealing with as the UV lights flickered again as she cried out again. They wanted information, two could play that game.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW MY NAME....COME DOWN HERE BABY AND I WILL TELL YOU" she laughed and spluttered through her steaming flesh.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Quinn laughed into the microphone and spoke slowly.

"In due time, I will join you in the room, but for now I will ask one more time. What is your full name and the name of your maker? These are simple things and as I said it is information I have but I would like it on the record. Answer truthfully and the UV stays off for now."

He moved to the controls, and brought up a second screen, which would provide access to the restraint controls. If she wanted to play, he could play. He waited for her answer, wondering if she would play or pay...
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:27 pm

"What is your full name and the name of your maker?"

Roxanne chuckled again as she bit down on her lip with her fangs as she tried to break free again from the restraints that held her down. That was information that she would never give freely, she would rather meet the True Death than give that information.

"Oh come on baby......Show me what you are made off....Join me and I will tell you everything that you need to know" she laughed again.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:41 pm

He sighed and shook his head.

"As you wish, pretty thing. I'm afraid you will not be so pretty when we are done if you will not play the game."

He hit the key to start the retraction of the restraints, watching her struggle as her wrist and ankles were dragged toward the ends of the bed, revealing the iron platform beneath her. Her neck chain rattled as it too pulled taught, pinning her against the bed firmly. He waited until the chains had tightened enough to raise her off the bed slightly and paused the motion.

"One last time. What is your full name? Answer and avoid pain."
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Roxanne cursed between her clenched teeth as the silver burned her again as her fought against the restraints again only to fail yet again. This was getting ridiculous now, she should have been able to break free of these chains but she couldn't. This is not what she signed up for when she came to Louisiana.

"Oh I am always pretty baby...No matter what you do" she assured her captor.

Her arms and legs cracked as her arms stretched as the chains pulled at her limbs as the chain around her neck tightened even more causing her to splutter against the pain it caused her,

"My Maker?.......I will never tell you!" she snapped out of anger.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:58 pm

He laughed into the microphone.

"Silly vampire, I asked your full name, not hers."

He tightened the restraints a bit more, watching as the joints were strained further. He was admittedly impressed with her resolve and would take smaller steps for now.

"Your full name, and the chains will relax a bit."
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:06 pm

She continued to fight against them, whoever it was would not break her. Was it Compton who had discovered who she was. No it couldn't be, Compton was not that smart and from what she had heard this was not his style. As the chains tightened again she cried out pulling against them. When she heard the voice again, she picked up on something new.

"Hers?" she whispered to herself "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY MAKER?" she snapped.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:17 pm

He shook his head.

"Very well, pretty. She would be most disappointed that you are not cooperating. All I am asking for is your name, but if you enjoy pain, I will oblige you for now."

He tapped the screen a few times, watching as the chains pulled tighter and listened as her joints gave way. Once he heard the joints pop and her screams, he relaxed the chain a few points, lowering her down a little to rest her weight on the bed.

"She must have wept when she made you. You might have been a very tasty pudding to try if circumstances were different."

He turned off the microphone and recorder, then turned to the guard standing by the door.

"Sedate her again and I will return tomorrow night. Keep the motion sensors on. Use the UV if need be but she is not to die. This is going to take some time. I am actually looking forward to it."

He flashed the guard a wicked grin as the guard placed a mask on his face and watched on the monitor as he entered the room.
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Roxanne would not give in, she would not show weakness. She had been taught how to handle pain, but this was getting too much. This was going beyond any kind of torture that she had seen. But she would not give in. Her maker would have not allowed it.

"You can't do anything to me. I would rather die!" she spat.

When the chains pulled again as she felt her bones pop as she cried out again, hurling pain shot through her as he joints dislocated in several places as she could not help the red tears brimming on her eyes.

"FUCK YOU!" she cried out, reeling from the pain that radiated through her body

She heard the sound of a door clicking open as she desperately tried to search out where it was coming from, but her pain blinded her sight as all of her energy was focused on trying to heal herself but the bones finding it hard to adjust themselves.

"Who are you? Tell me who the hell you are!" she screamed.

Attempting to move again to see her captor as she felt something pierce her neck
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:36 pm

As the guard left the room, he watched her face go slack as the drug took effect. He flipped on the microphone. He laughed and whispered in the microphone.

"Good night princess. We'll play again tomorrow."

He turned to the guard.

"Remember, she must be alive. I don't care if she is in pain, but she must not die. Oh, and if you get bored, rip out her fingernails. That should give her something nice to wake up to."

He stood from the station, relinquishing it to the guard who gave him a bit of a sadistic smile.

"I will return just after nightfall. Tell your replacement the same as I have told you. I am trusting you not to disappoint me."

Quinn picked up his sport's jacket and pulled it on.

"Now. I will be at home for the evening if anything comes up. I will have my phone nearby."

He looked one last time at the monitor and walked out the door, laughing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:19 am