For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Once upon a dream

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Once upon a dream  Empty Once upon a dream

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 16, 2012 8:18 pm

<It had been a hard night at work; my mind had been on other things all night and now all I wanted to do was take off my clothes, lay in my bed and get my mind off of things.>

<I walked into the house and frowned; I didn't see Eric anywhere. That killed that idea; I guess sleep would be the next best option. I sighed and pulled my clothes off as I headed to shower. After I was shaved, scrubbed and shampooed all over, I got out and dried off before spritzing myself with a tiny bit of perfume that Eric had expressed a fondness for and headed to the bed. Eric had insisted on black silk sheets when he had remodeled my room and I had to admit that they were nice after a hard day.>

<I sighed as I fell on top of the sheets, not even bothering to cover myself because, as usual, it was hot in the room. I lay on my back, one arm tucked under my head while the other rested on my stomach; a small sigh escaped my lips as I closed my eyes and easily slipped off to sleep>
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Once upon a dream  Empty Re: Once upon a dream

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 16, 2012 8:28 pm

<I was walking through Faery, the sun shining down on me, a slight breeze rustling the leaves on the trees and grass; it was beautiful here, peaceful, a place that I wished I could bring Eric.... And speaking of Eric.... There he was, lying on the grass, naked, as the sun shone down on him. He wasn't burning, but there was a fire in his eyes>

<I smiled at him softly as I walked closer, a warmth spreading through my body and centering between my thighs. I moved a hand to cup my own breasts as I continued towards him> Eric! What are you doing here? <I asked as I tweaked my own nipple and bit my lip. He just smiled at me and leaned back on his elbows> It's your dream, lover. And in your dreams, I'm at your command. <I was at him now, my eyes traveling up his beautiful, hard (in ALL the right ways) body> Really now? <I asked as I lowered myself to straddle his body, my core rubbing gently across his already swollen shaft. The little twinges of pleasure that ran through my body were almost too much to handle and I moaned softly. His fangs extended, causing even more heat to pool between my thighs. I leaned down, kissing him gently while continuing to rub myself against him>
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 16, 2012 8:38 pm

<back in my room, I was completely oblivious; I moaned and arched my back on my bed as one hand slipped between my legs and the other reached up to tweak my already hardened nipple. My bottom lip was between my teeth, soft gasps coming from me as I continued to move my fingers in a slow motion> Eric.... <I whispered quietly as I arched again>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed May 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Eric grinned. He'd been watching the whole scene play out with Sookie pleasuring herself. It was hot, and it made him hard and aching, but he honestly was curious to see how far she would continue. Hearing his name on her lips made him groan, his pants already painfully tight around him so he had to get those off, his shaft springing free from the leather prison and pointing straight at the object of his desires; his dearest Sookie
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 16, 2012 9:44 pm

<I bit my lip harder, small droplets of blood appearing on it as I did so, my fingers moving faster> Nnnnnnmmmmmm YES! <I was moaning>

<In my dream, I was back in Faery, straddling my Viking as his hands rested on my hips, his eyes watching me as I moved up and down against him>

ERIC!!!! <I all but screamed as my walls crumbled, my legs clenched tight and my breath came in short gasps. My eyes opened as my fingers slowed, my hand clutched to my breast released and my heart pounded. I immediately knew I was being watched and I sat up slowly, lazily, in the bed to turn my gaze towards where Eric was sitting.> See something you like? <I asked with an impish (or fae, whichever) grin as I scooted up to lean on the headboard, legs still spread and my hand resting gently on my stomach>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed May 16, 2012 9:49 pm

He grinned and was suddenly ontop of her, hands on either side of her body, a fanged grin on his lips "oh yes I see many things I like and crave" he said, dipping his head down and running his fangs along her neck "Having fun there? without me?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

<I laughed low, huskily, and tilted my neck to give him better access> I didn't know you were here. It's never much fun alone. <I moved my hand lower to grasp him, squeezing his tip gently and moaning as his fangs scraped my neck. I moved my hips so that he rubbed against my aching core and arched my back, my nipples brushing against his chest>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu May 17, 2012 12:37 pm

he grinned, then growled when she gripped him. He always liked this bold side of her, the side that said "fuck me now ask questions later". He rubbed his throbbing length against her, still keeping his weight off her body with his arms "What is it you want Sookie? say it" he whispered against her neck, feeling her blood pulse beneath the skin which only whetted his appetite even more
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu May 17, 2012 1:04 pm

<I moaned and arched again as I looked up and met his eyes, a wicked grin on my lips> You.... in me. <I ran my hands down his back, nails digging into his skin; my hands gripped his ass and pushed him closer so that he was all but inside me.> What do you want, Eric? Anything in particular you want me to do for you? <I asked as I lifted myself up so I had access to his neck>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu May 17, 2012 1:06 pm

He grinned, holding himself back so he was pressed up against her core, but not inside her yet. At this point he was having too much fun torturing her "To scream my name Sookie... scream it until Bill realizes you will never be his" he whispered, nipping her neck. He held himself up with one arm and lifted her body with the other so all her curves were pressed up against his body
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu May 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Scream your name, huh? <I asked with a smirk.> You'll have to make me, Eric. <I moved my legs and wrapped them around his waist, attempting to pull him closer so that he could rub against me even more. I wiggled my hips against him and laughed a low, husky laugh.> Is that all you want from me? <I moved my hands up his back, my nails still scraping across his skin until my hands reached his hair; I ran my fingers through it until I could tug on it gently, pulling his face down so I could nip and lick my way along his neck>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu May 17, 2012 1:53 pm

He grinned "Oh no Sookie...I want it all" he whispered. He slid along her core, feeling the heat that came from her body. He then slid inside her in one long, powerful stroke, growling at how good she felt wrapped around him in more ways than one. He took her at a slow and steady pace, withdrawing almost completely from her before thrusting back in
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu May 17, 2012 2:12 pm

<I moved my body to meet each of his thrusts, a smile on my face as my head dug into my pillow> It's all..... yours...... <I managed to grunt out as my hand continued to tug on his hair>

<I couldn't believe I had been on the verge of giving him up. For someone else. That wasn't me; Stackhouse's never backed down, not from anything. I met his gaze and gave him a smile> Harder. <I didn't want him to hold back tonight; I knew he wouldn't give me all that he had, but I didn't want him to worry about hurting me. Part of me, some sick twisted part that I didn't want to acknowledge, was wanting to do this while I had his blood in me again, but I wouldn't ask. Their blood was sacred, and to be quite frank, I worried that we might be on our way back to another blood bond like we had had before. But still, part of me was asking for it.>

<I licked my lips as I looked up at him, my eyes traveling down his face, across his broad muscled chest, down to where our bodies were connecting; it was so erotic, to see his white skin against my tan skin, to see him invading me. I moaned again as he pulled out slowly and thrust back in>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu May 17, 2012 2:24 pm

He grunted and moved harder, kneeling on the bed and placing his hands on her hips before thrusting into her like a jackhammer. Every thrust made him grunt, ever sound she made drove him wild. He wanted to own her, body, soul, wrap her scent around him until he was drunk from it.

As he watched her he craved that bond they had before. When they were blood bonded he knew always where she was, what she felt, if he ever crossed her thoughts and it made her all that more willing to be around him. The bond made it so she wasn't interested in anyone but him.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu May 17, 2012 3:20 pm

God, Eric! <I moaned louder as I moved my hips against his and pulled him down to my neck> Do it. Please, do it. <I wanted him to be in me every way possible; his fangs, my blood in him, him in me, his blood in me.>

Mnnnmmnnmnnmmm! <I moved my hips in circles, my core rubbing against him in a way that was sending jolts through my whole body, sending me precariously close to that edge> Don't stop!
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu May 17, 2012 3:27 pm

He roared and pounded into her in a reckless manner before he sank his teeth into her neck and drank deeply. He never broke stride and the taste of her blood sent him into a frenzy that he barely caught less he actually snap Sookie in half.

He continued to pound into her body, his hips slapping against hers at a reckless speed, making all manner of lewd sounds that filled the room. He pulled his fangs from her, his lips blood red as he bit into his free wrist and place it on her lips "We will be one" he growled, his eyes feral and demonic
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu May 17, 2012 3:52 pm

<I looked at him, my body aching in all the right places and ways. Nodding my head, I moved my lips to his wrist, gripped it with one hand while the other moved down my body to where we were joined and started to rub in a slow motion.> You sure? <I asked and at his nod, I licked across his wrist then gently bit down, sighing audibly as his blood flowed down my throat, immediately making everything different, sounds louder and more clear, colors brighter, the taste of him amplifying. I took a few pulls on his wrist before pulling away as my orgasm hit me.... hard.> ERIC!!! <I screamed as loud as I could as I fell over that ledge; my walls crumbled around him and I wrapped my arms around him, burying my face into his shoulder as I continued to gasp.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu May 17, 2012 3:56 pm

He didn't stop even after her orgasm. He continued to ravish her body, rocking the bed along with his movements. He picked her up and sat her on his lap as he bounced her up and down his shaft. His fangs still bloody from his feed he growled and impaled her over and over again until he roared and in one perfect moment he found his release. It made him shake all over, his eyes grew wide and he looked like he'd been silvered for a moment before he fell back on the bed, holding her to his chest
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu May 17, 2012 4:06 pm

God!!! <I yelled again and then I laughed quietly as he fell back onto the bed; my heart was pounding and it was making my whole body shake.> That was...... <I lifted myself up the best I could so I could look at him, a hazy smile on my face> That was..... <I shook my head and laughed quietly again before placing a kiss on his chest. I was tingly all over> You look... beautiful. <I whispered as I trailed a finger over his chest; I could almost see electricity going from my finger to his chest.> Amazing.....
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu May 17, 2012 4:09 pm

He grinned, even wiggling his hips so his shaft moved inside her again. He may have released but he was far from being done with her and the night was quite young still.

"I am always amazing Sookie" he whispered as he brought her mouth for a hot, searing kiss as he resumed his love making to her, keeping her on top of him this time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 pm