For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Bad Girls

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Bad Girls Empty Bad Girls

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:33 pm

*Tara sunk to a bunk near by, she was pissed off, and bored, as a matter of fact she didn't know which one she was more....she wanted a cigarette, and she really wanted to know where Pam was....fuck....or Eric.....even Nora would be a welcomed face at this point, Tara couldn't believe they were in this fucked-up situation to begin with she wished things were simple again, as her playful banter, and Pam insulting her again as the blond's eyes trailed down her scarcely clothed body...at the thought of that she smiled, she had to keep her head high after all what was wallowing in self pity going to do? Nothing, not a damn thing at that moment, she realized, that even thought whatever the hell Bill was, was clearly not a human, or vampire, she wished he could just come in here and fuck a lot of shit up, burn it to the ground as he did with that Authority building, while he was walking through the flames.*

"I can't believe in all this damn time I managed to control myself, and not get into any kind of real trouble, and now I am going to sit in fucking vampire jail....Jesus has a real seance of humor I tell you."

*Tara said, shaking her head.*

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:26 am