For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Girls night....

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Girls night.... Empty Girls night....

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Fri May 18, 2012 6:55 pm

<I got home from working the early shift at Merlotte's, showered and now... had nothing to do. I hadn't seen Tara in a while and figured maybe we could have a girls night or something. I pulled the phone Eric had gotten me out of my back pocket, scrolled through the contacts and stopped on her number, a smile on my face. Her picture was a picture of us wearing our work uniforms, standing in front of the bar. Hitting the button, I wrote out and sent a text to her>

-text- Tara Mae! Whatchu doin?
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Girls night.... Empty Re: Girls night....

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri May 18, 2012 7:22 pm

*Sitting outside on the front steps, I watched Bo running around the yard trying to chase his stub of a tail. I couldn't help but laugh. Hearing my cell chirp, I look down to see a text from Sooks*
    ~Text~ Tara Mae! Whatchu doin?
    *Smiling I quickly type out a return*
    ~Text~ Nothin bitch, just chillin. Wanna hang?
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Fri May 18, 2012 7:30 pm

-text- Well, DUH! I have ice cream. You bring a movie and yourself?

<I hit send and grinned as I ran back inside and started to make sure I had plenty of ice cream for us. I also had some fried chicken leftover in the fridge with some potato wedges. I pulled them out of the fridge and heated it all up, and made some fresh sweet tea>
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri May 18, 2012 7:37 pm

*Hearing my cell chirp, I read Sooks text telling me to bring my ass and a movie. Laughing, I call Bo back inside the house. Grabbing a few of my DVDs and a 6 pack, I rush out the door, locking it behind me. Jumping into the car, I stick the key in and bring the car to life. I give the engine a rev before putting it in reverse to back out. Looking over my shoulder, I give one last look at my house before turning and heading to Sooks*
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Fri May 18, 2012 7:50 pm

<the food was ready and hot on the table, tea was chilling in the fridge, blankets and pillows were on the couch....> Hurry it up. I'm hungry. <I laughed a little and pulled a piece of meat off of a chicken breast, popping it in my mouth as I saw lights pull up in the drive. I grinned and wiped my hands on a paper towel before going to stand on the front porch> TARA MAE!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:28 am