For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A woman's work is never done

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

A woman's work is never done Empty A woman's work is never done

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 22, 2012 10:35 pm

She was at Fangtasia...on a Tuesday night. The bar was closed and Eric was...somewhere. She sat at her desk in her purple sweats, with her hair down and straight. It was laid back Pam...not something many saw. She was a flashy dresser and proud of it. Her nails tapped quickly on the calculator as she ran through receipts of the previous weekend. Vampire speed came in so handy for mundane tasks such as this. She grabbed the warmed bottle of blood and took a sip, making a face. She had been hunting recently, so there was no hunger...just distaste for ass-in-a-glass. She finished the books, not soon enough. Rubbing the bridge of her nose, she exhaled. Cracking her neck as she turned and contorted it different ways, she opened the order book and began placing orders for more beer, blood and merchandise. "Yes, I know that you idiot...what do you think I'm stupid?" She said to the man who was giving her issues about ordering more True Blood than normal. "I've got good entertainment coming, and I know I will need it...so just do as I ask, or I'll find someone who will." She was not in any mood to deal with measly humans who thought they knew it all...Even though it wasn't possible...she felt like she was getting a migraine.

After a few hours of placing the orders, she finally had the order shipment information through her email. She printed it out and left notes for Violet and Rita about the shipments and entertainment. Flyers needed to be posted, Rita had to do PR for the advertisement and Violet needed to schedule a human to be here for deliveries tomorrow and Thursday. She wanted and needed a hot bath. She finished in her office and headed home. Contemplating calling for some "company"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

A woman's work is never done Empty Re: A woman's work is never done

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 22, 2012 11:55 pm

-..Jason had finally made it to the vampire's favorite place to party, to find the lights off and he stood outside. He hit the door a few times and said with a slight yell..- "Hey Sook, You in there ?" -..He hadn't seen his sister all day and needed to talk to her about Jessica.-

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:52 pm