For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Santa Baby

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Santa Baby Empty Santa Baby

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:22 pm

*I wake-up, and I know it's Christmas, I just do, I feel it in my bones, like the days when I was a kid and spent the night at Sookie's knowing they'll be presents under the tree, presents for Jason, Sookie, and of course, me. I am silent, knowing that Adele Stackhouse was more of a mother to me then my mother ever was. Even with her recent decision to help me feed. That in it's self does not make up for all the things she has done, besides that. I toss and turn, maybe I can sleep Christmas away, maybe if I stay silent and don't move, I can just go back and close my eyes I can just forget everything, but no, Fangtasia needs to be open, holiday or not, I'm not about to not open Fangtasia because of my own hang-ups, I roll over and get ready to get dressed, feeding the puppies in the process there getting bigger, soon they won't be puppies at all. I go to Pam's closet, and find some black leather pants, with a red and green corset, I had picked-up the other day, hell I can be festive I suppose too, right? I go to the dresser on the side of the bed. I don't know how Eric and Pam dealt with gifts at Christmas time, but I made sure to give everyone a small bonus who works at Fangtasia, I also picked-up something small for Felix, and something as well for Alex. Speaking of Alex and Felix, both have been rallying for my time lately, I see them both every now and then, nothing to serious, I am trying to keep them both at arm's length, which usually isn't to hard. I stop for a moment, and close my eyes, before getting ready to go into the shower, and when I open my eyes, and I am no longer in my bathroom.*

"What the fuck?"

*I say quietly, I look to the side and see Felix on an old time piano, he is slowly drumming, on the keys, while in front of me in a stage, now shit is starting to get weird. King Bill is standing next to Eric and my cousin Lafayette. There all in clean, pressed, men's suites. I think it's the first time I have ever seen Lala in something so formal, it's weird. There all looking at me and then they start.*

"Bah Boop, Bah Boop, Bah Boop."

*One right after the other, this is some weird ass shit going down right here I tell you, I turn to go away, but it's like I am not even in the cabin anymore, suddenly I am looking at a camera, a very old fashion one, that looks like it came from the 50's or something, and there is a stage with fake snow all over, the guys keep there Bah Booping up, when I see Pam walk towards me, I look down and I am wearing a tiny red skirt, with white trip, tight red top, with the same white trim, and a Santa hat. Clearly someone thought this shit would be funny, whoever it was, certainly wasn't me, Pam takes me over to the stage, smiling like some weird ass Vanna white. I want to ask her what's going on till I see cue cards, and I swear to you, it's then when I lost control of myself."

"Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me."

*The words come out of my mouth, but I don't know how or why, regardless, it would appear this is what I am doing....and I am happy doing it, smiling wide at Eric, Bill and Lala.*

"I've been an awful good girl...
    Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight."

*I see Alex come over and he picks me up as if we have practiced this dance over and over, only issue is, I have no clue how or why I am doing any of this, Alex picks me up, putting me on another pillar, smiling all the while.*

"Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue,
    I'll wait up for you dear."

*Alex dips me and smiles even wider, as my puppies wiggle closer to me onto the stage.*

"Santa baby,so hurry down the chimney tonight."

*Finally I give in and I am dancing between Eric, Alex, and Bill, apparently my brain likes these fools, cause I surly don't and I wanna know when my brain became a glee episode.*

"Think of all the fun I've missed,
    Think of all the fellows that I haven't kissed."

*I stand up, and now I am leaving a trail of kisses down the row of Eric, Bill and Lafayette, and weaving in between them all.*

"Next year I could be as good
    If you check off my Christmas list."

*I don't know why I am singing this, I don't know why I can't stop myself from singing this, this is like a nightmare.....that's it, it has to be a nightmare who else would like this, why am I doing this? I want to stop this, I'd love to talk to Pam, who brought me over to this area of pillars where I am dancing and singing, fuck I'd even like talk to Bill at this point, but most importantly I'd like to stop singing and I sure as hell don't want to be in a Santa outfit.....this whole situation is fucked.*

"Santa baby, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot
    Been an angel all year
    Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight"

*I'm doing it again, this time looking at the camera, and walk over to a fake tree, with all kinds of different presents under it, I kick the gifts and smile wider for the camera, where in the hell have I seen a camera like that before?*

"Santa honey, one little thing I really do need, the deed
    To a platinum mine,
    Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight."

*I walk over to a fire place, and start cutting the stockings down from the fire place, with a gleeful look on my lips, and now I am dancing with Eric.....Eric....why the fuck of all the people am I dancing with Eric? I think I need therapy.*

"Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and checks,
    Sign your x on the line
    Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight."

*Now I am sitting on Bill's lap, while he's dressed as Santa, and I have my finger in my hair twirling it, like some stupid ass blond in a movie....movie that's it.*

"Come and trim my Christmas tree,
    With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
    I really do believe in you,
    Let's see if you believe in me"

*I stand up and now I am decorating a Christmas tree, Alex lifts me and I am putting the star on the top of the tree, he helps me down and I am dancing with Alex now, looking over at the Christmas tree, I see all new gifts, my smile widens.*

"Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring,
    I don't mean on the phone,
    Santa baby,and hurry down the chimney tonight."

*I smile up at Alex and the old fashion movie camera, now I remember it, there was some blond with a huge smile and lots of jewels singing this, but where did I see it, and why in the hell am I doing this?*

"Hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry,......tonight."

*I finish with as I kiss Eric on the lips, the Bill and as I am about to kiss Lafayette, which is beyond creepy, I toss and turn, and awake full of sweat.*

"Fuck all that shit....damn ass....fucking Christmas ass shit......damn creepy ass dream.....this isn't right.....I can't wait to go to work....this is beyond fucked!!!"

*I say shacking my head.*

"I fucking HATE Christmas!"

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:37 pm