For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Seductive Surprise

James Kent
    James Kent

Seductive Surprise Empty Seductive Surprise

Post by James Kent Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:08 pm

James had been gathering petals from the garden for weeks. He finally had enough. He woke as normal, a bit before Jessica. He slipped from the bed and retrieved the petals from their hiding place. He slowly laid out a trail of flower petals for her to follow, leading from the bed and out the room. As he walked along the hallways, he moved the trail along.

Seductive Surprise 110
    James Kent
    James Kent

Seductive Surprise Empty Re: Seductive Surprise

Post by James Kent Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:09 pm

He let the trail follow slowly, knowing she would wake soon.

Seductive Surprise Articl10
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:10 pm

He dropped the petals across the cool tiles in the guest wing as he laid down the path for her to follow.

Seductive Surprise Dsc02010
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:11 pm

He smiled as the petals ran short but not out. He had enough to decorate his surprise and leave her a little something. He laid out handfuls of the petals forming a heart on the floor.

Seductive Surprise 2008_010
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:12 pm

He saved the last of the petals to decorate the sides and water in the hottub. He laid a single rose at the edge of the tub, and changed into a robe while he waited for Jessica to wake up.

Seductive Surprise Playa-10
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:23 pm

She smiled in her sleep and inhaled slow and deep, smelling the sweet aroma of gardenia...jasmine...oh and a sweet rose. The heady smell roused her from her sleep, had she fallen asleep in the garden? Opening her eyes, she woke for the night and began to stretch, realizing she was still in her bed. She looked around and saw the colorful petals on the floor, leading a trail out the door. She smiled and got up from the bed, following the path, careful not to step on the petals. She smiled bigger and became more giddy, following the petals to the next room and the smell got stronger. Going into the master bathroom of the guest suite, she saw the tub filled with bubbles, petals and a single rose.

She squealed a little and looked around for James. Moving over to the tub, she picked up the rose and inhaled, closing her eyes. He wasn't in the room, and she was curious as to his location. "Mmm" She reacted to the smell of the flower, her eyes still closed as she smiled again. The soft sounds of music came on and she smiled more. Waiting to hear if he would sing.

James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:41 pm

He walked back into the room, smiling and singing softly with the music...

as we stroll along together
    holding hands walking all along
    so in love are we two
    that we don't know what to do
    so in love

He walked toward her, smiling and caressing her face.

in a world of our own
    as we walk by the sea together
    under stars twinkling high above
    so in love are we two
    no one else but me and you

He leaned in as the music carried, kissing her gently then continued to sing.

we stroll along together
    i tell you, i need you oh so much
    i love, i love you my darling
    can you tell it in my touch

He took her hand and led her to the side of the hot tub. He pulled the belt from his robe, dropping it to the floor and smiled, looking in her eyes.

as we walk down the aisle together
    we will vow to be together till we die
    so in love are we two
    just can't wait to say i do
    so in love
    in a world of our own
    so in love
    are you and i

He slowly reached down, running his hands over her hips, then lifting her tank top up, bringing it over her head. He leaned in, kissing first her lips, then each of her breasts, tracing the shape of her nipples with his tongue before pulling back. He continued to sing with the music.

baby, i hope you realize
    that you mean so much to me
    you're everything i ever wanted in a woman
    to touch, to feel your body close to me
    and i just want to hold you in my arms forever
    can you tell it in my touch

He knelt down, holding her calf, kissing it softly, then reaching up and lowering the last of her clothing to the floor. He smiled up to her.

as we walk down the aisle together
    we will vow to be together till we die
    so in love are we two
    are we two just can't wait to say i do

He continued to sing as he lifted her gently from her feet, walking to the edge of the tub and resting her on the side.

so in love
    are you and i
    so in love
    are you and i
    so in love
    so in love
    so in love
    so in love

As the song ended and the end of the sounds faded, he leaned in, cupping her face in his hands, kissing her deeply as he gently lowered her into the warm water. He slipping into the water himself, humming the final notes of the song, smiling at her.

"Good evening, Jessica. I hope you like my surprise."

He moved close to her, pushing her hair behind her shoulder as he leaned down to kiss the curve of her neck.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:55 pm

She swooned when she heard his voice and opened her eyes to see him approaching her. He was singing to her and then he kissed her, making her want more. And more did she get...she watched on as he removed his belt from the robe and let it fall. Her eyes looked him over greedily and when she finally met his eyes, her stomach had butterflies and she was waiting in anticipation for what was next. The feel of his hands on her hips caused her eyes to flutter and her mouth to open slightly, raising her arms as he began to lift her shirt up, her head fell back when he began to lick around her nipple. It reacted and hardened under his teasing tongue. Between that and his singing, she was definitely excited. Really, excited.

His hands glided over her legs as he knelt before her, kissing her calf and pulling her boy shorts down. She felt completely exposed but she didn't care. A few throaty moans from the sensations and then he was lifting her. Her eyes opened as he finished singing to her, lowering her into the hot steamy water as he joined her. The humongous tub was a godsend, she stretched out and let a moan of relaxation escape her. Smiling at his words, she bit her bottom lip and nodded. "More than like...way more." She felt him move closer, the water moving with him. He brushed her hair off her shoulder and kissed there, causing her to close her eyes again. "I think you may be spoiling me...." She said before her eyes opened and she turned her head to look into his eyes. Meeting them and staring for what felt like the longest time, she smiled and her dimples showed.

Her hand emerged from the water and caressed the side of his face, getting bubble suds on his cheek. It caused her to giggle and she sat up, moving so that he was on his back against the back of the tub and she crawled to sit around his knees. Her hands slowly moving across his chest, gliding down and teasing him by not touching him where he craved most. Her hair was wet at the tips, suds slowly slid down her breasts and body as she looked at him with that heated look. Her nails playfully glided along his upper thighs, inching closer to his length.
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:13 pm

He felt himself pressed against the side of the tub, a bit surprised when she took charge of things, but not disappointed. He wanted to make a memory of tonight for both of them. No matter what changed down the line,they would always have tonight to look back on. He shuddered a bit as he felt her nails dancing on his legs, grinning at her.

"Feeling impish tonight, are we? Two can play at that game."

He leaned forward, dropping his legs as he moved, watching as she fell backwards into the water. He was laughing as she surfaced. He grabbed a small hand-towel and wiped the suds from her face, then kissed her again.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:17 pm

She giggled and nodded, gasping when he dropped his legs so she fell back and landed underwater for a few seconds. She emerged and inhaled, blowing the water from her face. He wiped her face and then kissed her, she was still giggling. Pulling back from his kiss, she splashed the water onto him and smirked, sitting across from him as she leaned back. She cupped some suds in her hands and blew them his direction, dropping her hand to her leg and moving up slowly, knowing he was watching. What better torture than touching yourself. The question was...how bad did he want to touch her? She even added a soft throaty moan, enticing something from him.
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:27 pm

James leaned back in the tub, watching her every move, listening to every sound. He new the game she wanted to play, and he would be happy to let her win, but she would have to work for it. He smiled across the tub at her, blowing some suds in her direction from his hand.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:36 pm

She could tell he was going to fight and hold up his resistance until she gave in...but not this time. Grabbing the loofa, she dipped it and lifted it, letting the water fall onto her body. "Ah...refreshing." She giggled again and her long legs bent, emerging from the water slightly to show off her smooth skin. "Mmmmm this feels so good." She ran both her hands from her ankles all the way up to her thighs and then towards the inside of her thigh, giving him a slow grin.
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:45 pm

He grinned when she began to try harder. He leaned back, resting his arms on the rim of the tub, watching Jessica as she teased herself. He lifted his body partly out of the water, letting his chest shine in the tub's lights. He reached around behind the tub and brought out a bottle of blood-wine and two glasses. He wanted to help her, but he would win this round. He was determined. He could feel the effect her actions were having but he refused to buckle, for now. He poured the blood-wine into the glasses and held one out for her, testing her resolve.

"Care for some?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:54 pm

She continued to grin. "Are you trying to get me drunk, Mr. Covington?" She ran her tongue along her top lip, teasingly as she thought. After a moment, she shook her head no and declined it. Instead, she sank lower and lower until her whole body was submerged underwater. Now that he couldn't see her and the bubbles covered her....what would he do. After all, she didn't need to breathe.
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:37 am

James smiled and set the glasses aside. He watched as she lowered herself in the water, biding his time. When she stopped, he reached under the water, grabbing her ankles and pulled her body toward his.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:41 pm

She felt his hand wrap around her ankle and pull her towards him, causing her to emerge from the water with a sharp gasp and giggle. Water from her hair falling down her face as she wiped it away and looked at him. She smiled and waited to see what he would do now that he had her by the ankle.
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:53 pm

James used his grip on her ankle to pull her closer, reaching out and grabbing the other one as soon as it was close enough. He grinned as she was drawn closer to him.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:06 pm

She giggled again. "Hi...." She said softly, meeting his eyes and moving her hands to his. Her fingers softly caressing his hands that held her ankles. She pulled her bottom lip in between her teeth and looked up at him through her lashes as seductively as she could muster.
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:14 pm

James smiled when she said 'hi' and gripped tightly to her ankles, giving her a quick yank by them, and let his hands slide up until he held her hips.

"Hi back"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:17 pm

She moved to her knees in the water as he held her hips, her hands sliding from his hands, up his arms and to his shoulders. She leaned forward and hovered above him a bit, her lips inches from his. She looked into his eyes with a playful grin. "What are you thinking." Her voice was soft, seductive, and with her lips so close...
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:19 pm

He leaned in, pressing his lips gently to hers. as the minutes passed, he slowly deepened the kiss, slipping his arms around her and pulling her body against his. When he finally ended the kiss, he smiled as he looked into her eyes.

"I was thinking what a perfect moment this is. A wonderful memory to have."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:47 pm

She grinned when he kissed her and kissed him back, moving to straddle his lap. She could feel him twitch beneath her as their kiss deepened. She moved her hips slightly to tease him and slowly moved her tongue against his then traced his bottom lip, nipping playfully before pulling back.

"Memories are always great to have. And I could think of nothing more perfect than any moment I have with you."
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Her movements and words made him smile, though they also made it hard to focus. He reached outside the tub, smiling at her and hit a button on a control on the side. He kissed her again as the new song began. He slid her to the side and into his lap, holding her tenderly as the music played, whispering the lyrics in her ear.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 pm

The water acted as a blanket while she laid on his chest, nuzzling his neck as he whispered into her ear. She closed her eyes and her fingers danced lazily to the beats from the song along his chest and down to that sweet spot that made a delicious V. Never touching him where she wanted to, a big smile on her face as she listened to the song, one of her favorites.
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:24 pm

As the music relaxed them both, he let his hands drift away from her hip, caressing her side and slipping down to slide his nails gently along her thigh. He looked into her eyes playfully as his fingers slipped down to trace the very edge of her most sensitive area, but only to tease and pull away, his nails grazing the skin along her thighs again before returning to rest on her hip.

"You have never had a relationship with a vampire before, have you? As I've said, we have the luxury of time when we are together. Teasing games can last a long time if we want them to. Sometimes even longer if things require it. I love being with you and will never be willing to rush myself or you. There is too much to enjoy."

He lowered his lips to her breast, kissing it gently before encircling her nipple with his lips, grazing it with his fangs. He looked up into her eyes and nipped at the tender skin, watching her reaction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm