For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

New Business from old clients

John Quinn
    John Quinn

New Business from old clients Empty New Business from old clients

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:58 am

Quinn was sitting in the office going over the paperwork the board had sent to him when he noticed his phone had a voicemail. He had forgotten to take it off silent. He keyed the voicemail and hit play.
    “ Hello Mr.Quinn this is Willa at Fangtasia ...I will have to order some high end blood for the Excellence side of the bar for the 14th ...could you please get back to me or Tara as soon as possible to go over your high end bottles ....Thank you Willa Burrell my private cell is 526-965-4562 .”

Willa? Who the frack was that? He knew that Pam's progeny had been trying to get Fangtasia in order...must be someone working for her. He dialed the number in the message, saving it to his phone, hoping he would get a live person. He hated phone tag.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

New Business from old clients Empty Re: New Business from old clients

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:02 am

As Willa was just leaving she heard her phone ,she looked at the number and she saw it was the blood guy ...

" Hello this is Willa Burrell...Is this John Quinn ? "
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:04 am

"Yes this is Jonathan Quinn."

He thought about her message and keyed up the current inventory in Shreveport warehouses.

"How can I help you Miss Burrell?"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:11 am

Willa grabs her blood book and starts to flip through the high end bloods and asks ...

“ I am looking for some high end blood for our new addition Fangtasia Excellence ,its a classic  restaurant with a new edge.  It is for the vamp that has everything and their mates or donors . So I need the tippy top of the blood supply to have available to them to go with our fine cuisine  . I see you supply the hard side of the bar can you supply the softer side as well?”
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 am

Quinn chuckled at the directness. He looked over the supply lists and smiled.

"Oh I can get whatever you need, but can your bar afford what your asking? I have some Vitae Elite that goes for 1800 Euro a bottle. I have many others at varied prices. What is your budget like? That will help us narrow down what you can cover at this time."

He thought a moment..

"Excellence? That must be the new addition I saw being put in. I came by to talk to your bartenders yesterday."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:38 am

Willa thought " Yesterday ....hmmmm...he must have been the new smell she smelt ...I wonder what he is ...its not polite to ask but I will have to find out some how ....maybe Bill will know ..." She says to John ...

“ I am not too familiar with all the kinds of bloods available ,so could you please make some nice choices for Tara and myself and money is no problem.We just need a few middle of the road choices and then allot of finer ones .I will need to be fully stocked in the cellar so if you need to come by and see how big the cellar is we can make a appointment . ”
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:41 am

He liked how aggressive she was with this. It was refreshing. He chuckled.

"Let's set something up for two nights from now. I'll bring a few samples and we can work out the details at that time."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:47 am

She was happy how right to the point he was with his business it was nice to hear no bullshit ,she was tired of bullshit right about now ...

" Yes Mr. Quinn that would be wonderful I will ask my partner Tara if she would like to be involved .So in two days time we will have a taste test but will I have my shipment by the 14th ,I know this is very short timing but I really thought this was all looked after with the main bars order . I will pay what ever it takes to have everything ready for our grand reopening .So like I said money is no object ."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:51 am

Quinn laughed at her insistence.

'Miss Burrell, I have warehouses less then then blocks from your club. There will be no issue with your order coming in time. I look forward to meeting you and seeing Tara again..."

He thought briefly of the dark skinned vampire that ran Fangtasia now and smiled. In other circumstances, he might have been interested in being more than business partners, but now that was all he wanted from them.

"As I am sure you are busy, I will not spend too much of your time. Good evening, Miss Brurrell."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:57 am

"Yes, actually you caught me just as I was leaving to go home.So thank you for getting back to me right away and I look forward to meeting with you in two days time . You have a good day Mr. Quinn."

She smiled at that and took her cell and put it in her pants and headed for the door it was almost sunrise just enough time to get home an into bed, she was exhausted . Two days time and she was going to meet this man who smelled like what ,she did not know but she was going to find out .....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:21 pm