For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

An unexpected visit ..

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

An unexpected visit .. Empty An unexpected visit ..

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:22 am

Willa was getting worried she hadn’t seen Tara in over two nights ,she knew Tara could take care of herself but she worried all the same .She called and left her a message ..

“ Tara ..hey it me just wondering where you are I haven’t seen ya in a couple of nights just wondering if you are ok ..give me a ring Im getting worried ..”

She put the phone down and started to get ready for the night ahead she had bought more clothes and shoes ,she found she had a love on for shoes ,she picked out these outrageous boots for tonight .

An unexpected visit .. Product_get_pic

After she got dressed in what she favorable called her hooker clothes she went down stairs to have a drink of what is becoming her fast favorite blood wine ,she quickly downed the whole bottle and headed for the car .She moved with a speed she has now gotten use to ,in a matter of minutes she was at Fangtasia and inside the door .She took her place on the throne and watched the worker bees get ready for opening …
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

An unexpected visit .. Empty Re: An unexpected visit ..

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:33 am

When Pam emerged from her office after going over the documents from the bank, she was fuming. Her outward appearance showed no sign of emotion nor anger. That was more dangerous. She was disappointed and sickened.

She halted when she spotted Willa on the throne. Her outfit actually scared her. Her brow arched so high it nearly reached her hairline. Knowing the girl would hear her, she spoke calmly and sounded a bit bored.

"Willa, a word....now."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:37 am

Willa heard a voice ,could it be ,it had to be ,Pam .Oh no she was here is didn't even notice her scent when she cam in ,"Oh Damn.." she thought .She got up off the throne and went to the office ,Pam's words were soft and calm ,she knew by now that meant trouble .
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:02 am

Following behind Willa, she closed the door behind her and flicked her wrist to revel the folder she held. "Since Tara seems to be missing, I'd like you to explain to me just why there is one digit in our business accounts. One digit that should follow repeatedly behind an import number 9. So please....enlighten me"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:10 am

Willa knew this was coming but she had wished that Tara had been with her ,why was she always getting the pointy end of the stick by herself .She looked at her shoes trying to get her thoughts straight and making sure they came out right ...

" I don't know Pam ...I haven't had anything to do with the accounts since you took away The Excellence ..I have just been working my shifts like I was told to do ..I haven't been in this office even ..Today is the first time since your last visit ...Do you think Bill could have taken the money for his war ..I know he was low on funds at one point maybe you should talk to him .."

She took a deep breath and looked Pam straight in the eye hoping she would buy the lie ,it wasn't even a full lie she really hadn't been in the office since Pam's last visit .She and Tara drained the accounts from home and Bill could have done the same .She starts to fidget ,she was never a good liar ...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:23 am

Pam chuckled slowly, taking in Willa's actions, facial expressions and her voice. She was lying. The girl sucked at it. She smirked, "Billy boy has his own funds. You mean to tell me that shiny new sports car is for a customer?" She stepped closer, inches from Willa's face. "Come off of it cupcake. You're not a liar. You suck at it. Know what else you suck at? That outfit. Stop trying to be something you're not. Having a mid life crisis? Get over it." She slammed the folder to Willa's chest. "Get me my money back or you will be sorry."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:37 am

Willa tried her best to stand tall and back her lie ,she stood up taller when Pam slammed the file into her chest...

" Ummm...Yes It had to Bill...It wasn't us ..It just wasn't ... "

She slumped down and handed Pam back the file ...

" Ok Pam ..your right I cant lie worth a damn ..it was me Tara didn't have anything to do with it ..I was just so darn mad at you for taking The Excellence away from me ..I worked so hard at making it what it was and it was great ..I thought ... But I have learned that it was to early ...maybe the vampire world wasn't really ready for something like that even though it was booked solid for weeks ...I can see where my mistake was with it ...I can wait ...But I was still so angry so I drained all the money ...I still have it though ...Tara thought we were spending it ...but we were spending my fathers money so it is sitting in another account all nice and safe  so I could return it for when you found out ...I couldn't in good conscience spend it ...So if you want to move over Ill put it back just let me at the computer ..."

Willa was defeated again even though she knew it was coming she hoped it would have taken a little bit longer .It was a nice feeling having that money sitting in an account only she had power over .It was like when she use to skip school when things were not going right ,just that tiny bit of power over her life made all the difference ...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:44 am

She shook her head. "I get your incessant need to prove something, but I'm not your father. The sooner you stop acting like a rebel teen, the sooner I can show you how a real vampire lives. Do you think Eric turned you only out of spite to your father. He obviously saw something in you, something I haven't quite seen yet. I'm hoping you prove me wrong, because as it stands I'm just ashamed to know we share the same bloodline." She turned on her heel and went back to her computer. "You will transfer every penny and then I will make sure neither of you can touch it. Things are going to change around here and I'm not spewing idle threats." She continued to speak calmly even though her anger was through the roof.

"And really Willa, cut the hooker look. It's bad for our image." She smirked as she sat at the edge of her desk, waiting for Willa to transfer everything."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:03 am

Willa was taken back she wasn't trying to prove something she was just trying to live ,she looked at Pam...

"I'm not trying to prove anything to you or anyone I'm just trying to live...The reason I took the money is the same reason I do allot of things like that I need to have some sort of power over my life and it seems that with you and Eric back I don't have any ...and now your telling me what to wear ...You and Tara wear the same stuff when you work here.. I thought it was mandatory to wear hooker gear when working plus I'm getting kinda use to it ... and I like the funky shoes and boots I'm finding so why do I have to change them ...as for why Eric changed me the jury is still out on that ...I am not sure why and if I'm not sure why how can you be ...do you know something I don't ..has he told you why ?"

Willa had so many questions about why she was really turned ,she knew the main reason but was there a underlying one .Plus she wanted to know why they stayed away so long and what had really happened to her maker ,did she dare ask Pam

As she put back the money she asked timidly ...

"Pam what happened while you were away ...how did you find him ?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:12 am

Pam rolled her eyes. "Wear what you want but I'm giving you advice...you look ridiculous." She watched her transfer the funds and tried to ignore the on and on and on rambling.

Finally frustrated with all the questions, she answered, "Willa, that pain you feel, ever wonder why it's so strong? The anger...why it nearly makes you feel like you're going mad? Because it's not JUST YOUR OWN!" She sighed. "If Eric cares to tell you, then he will tell you. I'm not sure you realize just how much pain he's in. He lost his sister, Willa. Because of your father." She made sure to remind her of that fact before she moved towards the door.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:22 am

Willa looked down at herself and shrugged ...

" Please don't go Pam ...I need answers and I don't think Eric will give them to me... plus ...I'm scared of him ...I don't know how to ask these questions of him ...Yes I know what my father did to Nora.. I was there I remember how she looked before Eric got her out of the compound ...I could feel his pain then ...Please how do get the answers to all these questions I have ?"

She felt she would never get the answers she needed to move on she felt like she would explode if she didn't get some sort explanation to her being .She knew why Tara was made she was made out of love ,but why was she ..
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:29 am

She turned to face the girl and for a second...she felt bad for her. No not really. Sighing, she told her exactly how to get answers. "Just ask."

She looked Willa over as she sat at her desk. Arching a brow slowly, she placed a hand on her hip. "I'm not paying you to sit in my chair, now am I? One of the dancers called in, you're filling in. You look the part...I sure hope you can dance." She saw Willa would protest and continued, "Don't wanna dance? Don't dress like one."

With that she turned back around and said again, "back to work Willa."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:35 am

Willa looked at her with mouth open and protested there was no way she was gonna dance plus she didn't even know how ...

" Umm ...Yeah Ill go back to work but I'm not dancing I wouldn't even know where to start ...I have a change of clothes in my car Ill go change into jeans and a tee but can I keep my boots I think they are cool and I like them ..."

Standing there with a pleading look in her eyes and moving back and forth like she had to go pee she prayed with each breath that Pam wouldn't make her dance ,she would die of embarrassment if that happened ..
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 am

She smirked. "I'm happy you see reason. Now go change and get back to work. This conversation is done. I can't have Eric's progeny looking like some two bit prostitute. There are dos and don'ts of dressing like I do...maybe I'll help you one day. You have ten minutes. Get to the bar."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:49 am

Willa took a deep breath and looked at her clothes ...

" Oh thank you Pam ..Ill go change right now and yes if you could give me ideas ..I do kinda like this look just for here its like playing dress up for me ...but I am finding I  really have a shoe fetish going on ...the weird and freaky ...I don't know ..sorry rambling ..Ill get to work .."

She walked out of the office as fast as she could and out to her car to get her clothes so she could change ,she was so grateful she didn't have to dance .While changing she thought about what Pam had said about just asking could she do that just ask Eric ,she didn't know she would have to give this allot of thought..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:33 pm