For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Grandmother Comes to visit ...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Grandmother Comes to visit ... Empty Grandmother Comes to visit ...

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:10 am

Walking down the mud filled streets she looked down at herself she was clothed in a beautiful deep blue dress covered in little red flowers with puffy shoulders , long sleeves and a high neck live with buttons that go down the front .Her hair was up off her shoulders and high on her head pinned in a bun. The streets were dirt and mud with wood sidewalks lined with lanterns for lights. There are horses hitched to the posts outside the hotel bar and the little restaurant along the main street .She heard laughter coming from the hotel and murmuring coming from the restaurant but no one was on the street .

All at once she heard her name ...

“Willamenia ...Willamenia ...Come to me ...”

She looked down the street and saw a figure with flowing black hair in a beautiful red dress standing in the middle of the street ...

“Willamenia ..Come to me ...I have need of you ...you must come to me ..”

She walked ever so slowly to the woman wondering what this beautiful lady standing alone of the middle of the street wanted ,she felt loved and known to Willa .

“Willamenia I must talk to you ...you must know what’s coming ...I must tell you ..you must protect the son of my greatest friend ..you must protect Lafayette ...He is in danger ...”

“I don’t understand ..Why must I protect this human ...Who are you to ask this of me ..how can I protect anyone when I can barely protect myself ...”

“Willamania ...I am your Great Great  Grandmother Willamenia Burrell and you will do as I tell you ..this is why you were made vampire ...you must help Lafayette ...you must pay me debt ...”

“Why must I pay your debt ...I don’t understand ...and what do you mean this is why I was made how could you know why I was made ...I was made for revenge against my father and nothing more ..”

“No ...No ..you were made to protect Lafayette ...that’s you purpose right now ..Lafayette’s Great Great Grandmother was my best friend and tried to save my life when your Great Great Grandfather poisoned me ...then she took revenge on him for my life and then took him ...I owe her a blood debt  and you will repay it by protecting Lafayette form what is coming ..you will do this Willamenia ...”

“Ok Grandmother I’ll try to do as you ask but it won’t be easy I don’t think Lafayette likes vampires very much but I will do as you say ...I will do as you say ..But it won’t be easy ...he won’t like me ..He won’t like me but I’ll do as you say ..”

She woke with those words on her lips ,she tossed and turned for the rest of the night .Right before sunset she got out of bed and dressed she wasn’t going to wait any longer to go see Lafayette.She took out a phone book and looked up his number and called it ...

“Umm..Hi Lafayette ...This is Willa Burrell ..I know this is going to sound weird but I need to come over and talk to you ..This is really weird but ...well can I come over and just explain it to you because it’s just to strange to tell you over the phone ..”

*****What Happened After*****
    https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t2362-an-unexpected-chit-chat#21149

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:32 pm