For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Working on things...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Working on things... Empty Working on things...

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Willa showed up early tonight to make sure that things went as they should an another mess didn't happen like the other night .She called the supplier to make sure the delivery was coming on time then called the staff in early to make sure they were there to unload everything before opening. She brought one of the bottles of the blood wine from the cellar of the house and cracked it open ,for some reason she was just a little jumpy tonight .

After her last run in with the infected she had been very out of sorts and a little more than freaked.She seemed to jump at every movement ready to defend herself at every turn ,she needed more wine .She poured herself another glass after downing the one she had .She wished Tara would hurry up and get her ass to work .
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Working on things... Empty Re: Working on things...

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:49 pm

*Tara peeled in the car, just as fast as she had when she was driving at her cousins house, blasting her Beyoncé while she parked, she hoped that tonight was the night that Pam would finally come out and call her on her shit, staying in her car for an extra 10 minutes she shook her head realizing that yet again Pam was avoiding her, yet again. She shut her car off with a huff and walked inside, seeing Willa she nodded her head towards her.*

"Count Cranky and Crakyetta here yet?"

*She asked Willa sitting at the bar and making herself a drink.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Willa was so glad to see Tara ,she was on her fourth glass of blood wine and she was getting tipsy but at least she was relaxed.She looked around at Tara's question as if she expected to see Eric and Pam right behind her ...

"Ummm...no they aren't here ..are we expecting them ...I sure hope not I am in no mood to see either of them ....please don't tell me they are coming here ..I might have to have another drink if you say they are .."

"By the way Tara we need to talk about our guard situation here and at home ...there was a heard of infected that came through here the other night about 12 I think ...it was really scary but I took out 3 myself ...you would have been so proud of me .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:17 pm

*Tara ruffled Willa's hair, and smiled at her, as if she were Tara's younger sister.*

"I'm always proud of you Willa, I may as well have made you. We understand each other more then probably any other vampires could and thought I am not your Maker, well let's be honest I'm more useful then he is.... Or at least I was this whole time while we were fending for ourselves.....what do you wanna talk 'bout?"

*Tara asked pouring herself another drink, this one with much more alcohol in it.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Willa loved Tara she was always dumping on Eric and making Willa smile ...

"Well with all these infected vampires running around we need to really step up our guards and maybe hire more vampires for here , the house and it wouldn't hurt to have a couple watch Lafayette's house ...I mean if they started hanging around in groups and attacking together like the other night we need to be ready ..."

"As for Eric and Pam maybe we should inform them of whats going on ..shouldn't they know about the infected attacking the bar ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:37 pm

"Yes."

*Tara said quietly, and poured even more alcohol into her blood. She hated talking about the infected, it reminded her if something from 28 days later, and Tara HATED zombies, she figured it was because of there lack of being a proper way to kill them.*

"I am planning on talking to Pam this week..... Eventually.....I mean I have to eventually....I hate her....I mean I wish I hated her.... I hate him."

*Tara found it very easy to hate Eric, Pam not so much.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Willa was surprised to hear that she was going to talk to Pam ....

"Ahhh....Your going to talk to her ...when do you plan on doing that ...are you going to make amends ...and ...go back to her ...not that you shouldn't ...I mean you belong with your maker for sure ....I mean if you want to go back with her don't let me stand in your way I have been on my own before ....so don't let me being here make you feel like you cant go back to her ...I know how much you love her Tara ..we will be ok here if you want to go back ..."

"Ummm I need another drink ...so what do you think about the infected ...how many more guards do you think we will need ...I think we should have about 15 more and send 4 over to Lafayettes house ,2 to ours and the rest stay here ...what do you think ? I really think they are starting to travel in groups and attacking together as well I dont think it was a by chance thing the other night..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:21 pm

*Tara shook head, she did love Pam but more importantly she knew Willa was alone without her, and she wouldn't turn her back on her. *

"Willa I am LEAVING you....your my sister, my friend, and bitch I love your ass, sometimes as if your my own, you have to know that, Shit your lucky your not into girls or I would have tried something with you.....and it's not like I am going to ever tell her that come on now, conversations you don't want to have with Pam, for 500$ please."

*Tara said smiling and shaking her head, she grabbed Willa's hand and interlocked there fingers as she would with her best friend.*

"I'll never leave you, I promise, Even if it's me and you against the world, I am talking to Pam to just try and get some answers....besides you said someone needs to tell them that the bar was being attacked."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Willa was ashamed that she needed to hear the words Tara was telling her but she did .She really needed to be reassured that she wasn't going to be left alone in this world because that was her biggest fear ...

"Im sorry Im just freaking out ..I know you wouldn't leave me ..Im just so frickin afraid of being left alone and I know how much you love Pam and would be with her if she hadn't done to you what she did ...she is your maker after all and mine is well ..."

" Eric we all know that he would never take me under his wing even if I did make amends with him ..he just doesn't have that love for me like he has for Pam ...So the whole get to know Eric thing I don't think will ever happen ...Even if my Gran says its a good thing ..it will have to wait...Lafayette comes first and what ever is happening in Bon Temps...I just wish we knew for sure what was coming I hate this not knowing ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:49 pm

"Eric is....well fuck him! Like I have said many times and will say again, Eric is an ass, and well Pam may as well be his thong, it's bullshit, I wish once, Just once they would think about someone other than themselves.....Like you."

*Tara poured herself another blood and vodka.*

"I am learning this is how I am going to be, it's like me and you against the world....without all the sex and years they have on us there is no reason we can't be our own Eric an Pamish....duo. Maybe he didn't care when he created you, But girl without you I would be totally alone, and usually that wouldn't borther me, but thinking about not having you....well I would miss that."

*Tara said lighting a cigarette for both her and Willa.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:02 pm

She looked at Tara and took the smoke out of her hand and had a puff off it .She poured herself another drink and said to Tara ...

"Just for once I wish Pam would think of you instead of herself ...you hate Eric ...Well I think Pam is just as bad ...and maybe even worse ...she got to know you and have some sort of feelings for you before she left... Eric didn't even care if I lived or died before he left ...If Pam didn't scare me so much I would have a talk with her on your behalf ...I would tell her that she is a bitch and you are a caring and lovely person who deserves more then what she is giving out ...You Tara are my best friend and I love you ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:45 pm

*Tara smiled at Willa, it was nice to have a girlfriend again....it reminded her of her past friendship with Sookie. Oh how she missed that sometimes, now with Willa she felt in Willa she ha found the sister she lost so long ago.*

"And you have to know that if I didn't feel like ripping my own fangs out everytime I was on the same room as him, I would take to Eric for you.....not that it would make any difference....but you know what I mean...well shall we get this place moving, and maybe tomorrow we can go shopping or something."

*Tara said putting her cigarette out.*

"Girl you are one of the best friends I have ever had, I just wish that ass could see it."

*Tara said smiling wider.*

"And if I didn't think Pam would rip you to shreds I''d happily listen as you told her off, as long as we have each other, we'll never be alone."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:56 pm

Willa felt the same way Tara was the sister she always wished she had ...

"Thanks Tara ..your the sister I wished I had all those years growing up alone ...the one I use to pretend with when I was young ..I am glad I found you .."

She reached over and squeezed Tara's hand and got up went around the bar to finish off her bottle of blood wine then washed her glass .She looked to Tara and winked at her as they both headed off to their corners as the bar opened and the night creatures entered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:19 am