For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

The first night of forever

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The first night of forever Empty The first night of forever

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 pm

She was hungry. No she was famished. Like she’d never eaten before in her life and had been around everyone who ate around her. However like a petulant child she couldn’t say she was hungry because William had been an asshole and had used the maker’s command to silence her. All she could do was follow him and someone he called ‘brother’ around the palace.

She was dirty, covered in mud and tracking it with every step but she didn’t care. She just kept her arms wrapped around her stomach, like a junkie looking for her next fix. She looked around, expecting someone to plop a human for her to drain but although they passed some human maids neither of the two vampires in front of her made any inclination that she could drain them. She was half tempted to just tackle one of the humans and quench the hunger inside her but then William would order her not to eat and that was unacceptable.

So she was relegated to glares and growls, every step she took harder than the last. Her body didn’t want to go any further; she had no energy to do so. It didn’t help that her mouth still burned from the fangs and her tongue kept brushing up against them because they were just so new and weird. She was trying to figure out how to make them go back into her gums. She knew vampires had them out when emotional or horny. Maybe because she was hungry her fangs were out until she was fed.

The first night of forever 2090nxv
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

The first night of forever Empty Re: The first night of forever

Post by Max Braun Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:35 am

With his brother William slumped against his body he had proceeded into the palace to get his brother back to the comfort of his chambers where he could rest and be fed. He disapproved of his brother's choice in turning someone who was not worthy of becoming a vampire. But alas, he kept his comments to himself.

"You should allow your pet to feed before she becomes quite intolerable William" he broke the silence between them.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:38 am

William had never felt so weak before in his life, almost every single drop of his blood was now flowing though his little wolf's body. He could not and would not allow this news to be spread around as he did not want his enemies to find out how weak he was right now. Max was more of a diplomat than a fighter but there was no one else that he trusted his life with more than him. Slumped against Max's body his head rolled to the side to see his prized possession following behind them.

"Mate, you forget everything that I taught you?" he lightly chuckled.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:43 am

Max would have loved nothing more than to say what he was really thinking at this precise moment but he refrained from doing so.

"You never let me forget brother..." he scoffed chuckling to himself.

He sat his brother down on a small stool in a hallway on the far side of the palace. He wanted to avoid Antonio.
    Antonio Barcenas
    Antonio Barcenas

Post by Antonio Barcenas Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:00 am

'That bitch was still alive and William allowed her to kill Katia and get away with it!' Antonio sneered to himself.

Antonio stormed through the halls of Buckingham Palace searching for William, Max and that bitch who had killed the woman that he loved. Stopping in his tracks he could hear muffled voices and one that he recognized instantly - Max.

Appearing around the corner he soon spotted that bitch and stormed to break up the little gathering.

"¿Qué diablos está pasando! Vive!" Antonio snapped letting his fangs drop in pure raging anger.

(What the fuck is going on! She lives!)
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:05 am

"You seem to forget brother that I am favoured the most around here" he teased William "You know that ver-" he was stopped in his tracks when the one man he had been avoiding tonight.

He left his brother alone with his wolf to attend to someone who actually needed him, he held his hands to his shoulders to hold him back knowing of William's temper. He would not allow his brother to kill Antonio, not tonight.

"....This is none of your concern Antonio. Go back to Colin" he ordered.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:10 am

William gazed hazily at his new prized girl who stood next to him uncomfortable by the growing hunger that she was experiencing.

"Don't worry love....That hunger will go soon...And once I am fully healed....You shall enjoy what I have planned for you" he mocked.

He craned his head to the side to see a infuriating Antonio seething and Max, the diplomat attempting to calm him down. 

"Buddy, leave us be. We have more important things to attend to right now" he craned his head to the side to see his wolf "Right love?" he grinned "Speak, as your maker I command you to speak" he spluttered.
    Antonio Barcenas
    Antonio Barcenas

Post by Antonio Barcenas Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:15 am

"Tú la mantienes viva cuando asesinó a Katia! ¿Qué clase de rey eres tú!" he barked fighting against Max.

(You keep her alive when she murdered Katia! What sort of a king are you!)

Antonio could not believe what he was seeing and what he was hearing, William had turned that bitch into a vampire.

"Maldito le dio! Yo no creo que mi malditos ojos William!" he sneered as he continued to push against Max who was attempting to calm him down.

(You fucking turned her! I do not believe my fucking eyes William!)
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:47 am

She stumbled a little forward, as if the lock on her mouth had vanished and with it a weight she'd been carrying.

"For fucks sake you're going to let me starve or something?" she asked, clearly pissed off before looking at the vampire who seemed quite keen to get to her.

"Callate la boca cabron. La puta aquella tenia que morir" she spat out in perfect spanish.
    (Shut up fucker. That whore had to die)
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:06 am

William chuckled hearing his little wolf's plea hidden among her anger for blood.

"Oh you shall feed soon my girl, but only once you know the hunger that I felt for you and you denied me" he taunted.

But what surprised William even more that the girl knew her Spanish as he bellowed out in laughter at seeing Antonio's face.

"Quite the spirit she has don't you think Antonio?" he commented proud tilting his head to his girl.
    Antonio Barcenas
    Antonio Barcenas

Post by Antonio Barcenas Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:08 am

Antonio snarled and hissed though his large fangs that dropped below his upper lip, his eyes growing dark at hearing the bitch's words about his Katia.

"Ella no era una puta! Pero entonces supongo que usted sabe lo que uno está considerando lo que eres. Nada más que una perra estéril!" he barked at her, rolling his shoulders fighting against Max.

(She was not a whore! But then I guess you would know what one is considering what you are. Nothing more than a barren bitch)
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:11 am

Max used all the strength that he had to try and keep Antonio in his place, he knew that William would kill him on the spot if he touched his new prize and he was not about to loose another vampire.

"Calm yourself brother. Save it for another day!" he almost pleaded with Antonio turning to face his brother William "Can you not keep your new pet under control brother!" he ordered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 am

Kiara was about to say something snarky before hunger crippled her again. She clutched her stomach, nearly falling over. It hurt so bad to be this hungry. She rather be skinned and burned alive than feel such pain inside her.

She looked around seriously desperate for anyone to feed from. At this point she wasn't about to be picky.

"Feed me... or I'll take care of it myself" she snarled.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 am

William was not in the mood to do anything right at this moment but rest in the comfort of his own personal chambers.

"Max, brother. Take my girl and find her someone to eat and then bring her back to me. I need to gather my strength up" he instructed his brother "Antonio accompany me to my chambers and we shall discuss your quarrel's with my new girl" he ordered.
    Antonio Barcenas
    Antonio Barcenas

Post by Antonio Barcenas Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:29 am

"reñir mierda patético!" he scoffed.

(quarrel fucking pathetic!)

Pushing Max's arms away from his he headed over to William and grabbed hold of his arm and began leading him down the hall to his chambers.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:31 am

This is not what Max wanted, to be left alone with the girl that would only hold his brother's attentions for so long until he found someone new and he would be left with the job of killing her.

"So little girl, let's go find you someone to eat" he grumbled taking hold of her arm and led her down another corridor.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:36 am

She pulled his arm away from him. "Relax I can walk myself" she said as she followed Max. He took her to another room not too far from William.

Max brought her a human female and had her bite the wrist. Finally some food, but as Kiara bit down and felt the flash of blood in her mouth she blinked, gasped and spat it right back out.

"Sweet God that is disgusting!" she hissed. The blood tasted like soured milk with pennies. Is this really what Vampires fed from? She'd seen vampires enjoy blood, SURELY blood was supposed to taste good to her now.

"What is wrong with her? Is she sick or something?" wondering if Max had given her a bad donor out of spite.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:50 am

Max had brought Kiara a young servant girl, one that had been lacking in her duties to be fed on. He did not particularly care for who she fed on he just wanted to have her fed and returned to William.
    But when she spat the blood out that did surprise him, a wolf with a certain taste.

"She is clean, now stop being a fussy git and feed. I have better things to do that watch you debate on flavour. Now feed!" he ordered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:55 am

She glared at him. It wasn't that she wouldn't drink the blood it was that it just didn't appeal to her. There was something off, something wrong with the donor or something.

"you piece of..." she spat back as she felt the hunger take over her. Without thinking or even realizing what she was doing she had lunged at Max and sunk her fangs into his neck.

At once the sweetest, greatest taste flooded her mouth. Like ambrosia it made her growl in sheer pleasure. This is what she wanted. Blood was supposed to taste like this. Delicious and satisfying.

She molded her body almost obscenely against Max's, her hold on him going from rough to very gentle and loving. She growled against his neck, drinking deeply from his blood, the vampire blood extinguishing the fire of hunger inside her and leaving behind a satisfied warm vampire.

She was against Max with one hand on his cheek, the other clutching his shirt and her body pressed intimately against his, her mouth glued to his neck.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:04 am

Antonio had taken William back to his chambers like he had ordered and had feasted upon several donors and left their lifeless bodies a heap on the floor. He had ordered Antonio that he would have his revenge for Katia, he would give him his time with Kiara when he saw fight. He had changed into something more fitting and decided to go and find his brother Max and his prized pet. He could instantly smell the blood and followed the scent to a large parlour. Giving himself a double door entrance and what he witnessed....

"....You could not wait brother could you?" he snarled, a throaty groan lingering on his lips.

But it was then that he noticed that she was not feeding on the donor but his brother. He sped over to his prized pet and tore her from his brother and tossed her across the room placing his foot firmly on his brother's chest.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:06 am

He could feel the blood leave his body as he tried to fight off the girl but she was new and her strength that would soon diminish over time. With her torn from his throat and his brother standing above him holding him down with his foot.

"I did nothing brother, she attacked me. I did nothing" he attempted to plead with his brother.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:12 am

Kiara gasped as she was torn away from the delicious blood and tossed to the ground. She sat up instantly, blood painting her lips crimson as she looked around. Everything felt better. The world seemed brighter and her body seemed much more compliant.

"Cool it William... I lost control and attacked him, he was all keen on giving me that" she said, pointing to the donor who was still in the room.

"She tasted gross" she said with a shrug. She didn't think that it was a coincidence that human blood tasted bad to her. She was a wolf turned vampire... surely she wasn't going to fit the normal vampire mold.

She sat back down, feeling so content like she'd had the best sex ever that had calmed every angry molecule in her body. Maybe this is why vampires were much more mellow after feeding.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:18 am

William removed his foot from his brother's chest and allowed him to get to his feet. Wearing nothing more than a silk red robe that tied in his middle.

"Leave us brother. Go and get cleaned up, you and I shall talk later. I would like a moment alone with my girl and take the servant with you!" he ordered heading over to his new pet.

William waited until his brother and the servant had left the room before he returned his attention back to Kiara.

"So even now you still defy me? Attack my brother out of revenge?" he hissed slapping her hard against his face.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:22 am

She glared and rolled her eyes even after being slapped. With fresh blood in her body the slap didn't even hurt.

"No you idiot... I was hungry and I fed. That servant tasted like expired milk with something I'd hate to figure out. Max's blood tasted infinitely times more better"

She crossed her arms "Maybe you fucked up in turning me, I don't know. Maybe this is why wolves aren't meant to be turned, because we end up needing vampire blood"
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:25 am

William slapped her harder against her face as he let out a hiss "You will speak to me with respect! As your Maker I command it!" he barked at her.

He let her words sink in, she needed vampire blood. Oh this gave him plenty of idea's.

"Now, what shall I do with you?" he spoke, allowing his mind to wander.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:23 pm