For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Start of Forever?

Max Braun
    Max Braun

The Start of Forever? Empty The Start of Forever?

Post by Max Braun Sun May 11, 2014 1:52 pm

~ Flashback - 1932 ~

Max leaned in closer letting his tongue glide across the side of her neck, the points of his shear glistening fangs scratched towards her ear. Retracting his fangs his lips formed a sweet smile, he could taste her innocence on her flesh.

"You taste of innocence....Such a rare delicacy" he whispered sweetly in her ear.

The woman giggled as she wrapped herself in her gown sliding out from beneath the sheet.

"You speak like you know what innocence is Max....Innocent I am not, and you made sure to that last night" she giggled.

Max fell onto his back wrapping his hands underneath his head that rested on the pillow, the thin sheet draped across his waist. 

"I did not hear you complaining Rosalyn, perhaps we should make sure?" he suggested teasingly. 

Rosalyn dropped the sheet to the floor letting it pool at her feet and began to get dressed "As much as I would love to, Stanley will be home soon" she ended moving across the room to check her appearance.

Max sighed to himself sitting up in the bed, the sheet slipping down barely covering any part of his body.

"Why must you bring him up when we are together?" he groaned.

Rosalyn craned her head from the mirror glancing over her shoulder "He is my husband Max. You know the deal that we have and until you give me what I want you will get what you want" she grinned.

Max shook his head in disbelief with a Cheshire like grin on his face and collapsed back down into the bed, he cast a glance out of the window "It will be sunrise soon. I have to leave" he sighed.

Rosalyn stood from her chair and moved around the bed to perch herself on the edge tilting her head to the side to see his reluctance "Stanley does not know anything. Turn me. Then we can be together. We can leave" she promised.

But there was one problem....William.

"My brother will not agree, he is quite temperamental on humans and vampires. That crown has made his head grown too large for his own good" he chuckled.

Rosalyn sighed making her frustrations known "I do not care for your brother. All I want is you. No one else...Every time that Stanley touches me, I wish it were you. I want to be with you forever Max. I love you. Please let me stand by your side" she pleaded.

Her words alone had been what Max had been wanting to hear since the moment that he had met Rosalyn, he had never loved anyone like he did her.

Max sat back up closing around Rosalyn, his hand caressing her tender cheek, his thumb running across her lower lip "Tomorrow....Tomorrow night" he whispered.

~ Part 2 - Coming Soon ~

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 am