For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Killer Bill Vol 1

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Killer Bill Vol 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Killer Bill Vol 1

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Kiara blinked, then laughed. "Oh Jess... believe me hot barely describes the ugly ones of my stock... how about we stop at my compound real fast, so you can hand pick yourself a good one?" she asked, a wicked grin on her face.

She could already imagine the look on Jessica's face when she got to see the nearly 100 men she had employed as donors, all hand picked for being gorgeous and spanning from hot swimsuit models, to goths, punks, tattooed guys, even foreigners and a few wolves and shifters.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:53 pm

My eyes widened with joy as I clapped my hands together. "OH REALLY!? Gosh yes! Please yes! You are so awesome." I smiled and sighed. "Sorry about not giving you a chance before" I put my arm around her shoulder as we started for her car. "Look's like we're going to be great friends....Just...if you and Bill DO get together and stuff, don't expect me to call you Mom or anything. deal?" I said with a laugh. Tonight I would seriously get relaxed.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm

She gave her a look "Please don't call me mom... thats the last thing I'd EVER want you to do.. believe me.." she said as she lead Jessica back to her car.

"I should warn you... I have a lot of donors I employ.. so you better be already picking something you want in your head because otherwise you'll be all night trying to decide on one" she added as she got in the car, ignoring the fact her driver's seat still had some blood in it before she put it in drive and took off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:20 am