For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

In For the Night

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

In For the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: In For the Night

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 pm

I could see the hunger in his eyes that matched mine no doubt. Taking me by the waist and pressing a kiss to my lips as I kissed him back. As I reached up to wrap my arms around his shoulders his hands slipped under the shirt, his hands so hot against my skin as I moaned against his lips. He seemed to have to force himself to step back and let his hands fall as I looked at him and giggled a bit at his compliments. Seeing that hunger in his eye, a hunger not for pizza that was for sure.

In For the Night - Page 2 Tumblr_m99crg7kTh1r79xuto2_500

I could feel the sun was close to rising as he closed the windows making the room light tight. Making my way to the large bed as I crawled in and slipped under the covers as I watched him move around the room. Biting my bottom lip, "You...really make pants look sinful." I said with a small laugh.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Quinn smiled at her comment....and added..."and my shirt has never looked better."

He moved close to her...standing over her for a minute as if trying to decide something....then leaned down, kissing her softly....

His hand gently pulled the sheet up over her body before he walked around to the other side of the bed, climbing in and moving close...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 pm

I chuckled as he commented on his shirt, he approached me slowly as I took in his frame. God good had anything looked more....appetizing. Leaning down and kissing my lips as he tucked me in, hesitating a minute before continuing to the other side of the bed and climbing in behind me. I situated myself against his chest as his arm draped over me. Smiling as I looked over my shoulder. "See you tonight I guess." Turning back and smiling wider as he held me. Gently tracing small circles on his arm as I waited for my day sleep to take me
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Quinn smiled as he felt her tracing her finger on his arm...he nuzzled deep into her hair, drinking in her scent while their bodies pressed together...

Hearing her comment, he chuckled...

"Definitely....rest well, Jessica. I will keep you safe..."

He kissed the back of her neck and cuddled close, waiting for sleep to take him....

Jessica was safe in his arms....and tomorrow would be very interesting...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:51 pm