For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Body Guards

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The Body Guards - Page 2 Empty Re: The Body Guards

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:59 pm

She sighed, but nodded. Bill seemed to be upset and she didn't want to upset him anymore. She just stroked his cheek. "Alright Bill...I'll do that" she said softly.

"I hate seeing you so upset.. I promise to remain safe"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:06 pm

"If anything happened to you because of me....I would never forgive myself. All I want is your safety" he said softly, as he leaned back in his chair.

"I apologize...I am just a little on edge. I have a meeting with Eric Northman tonight. So I may have to go out for a short while. But Taylor and Sawyer shall stay with you" he said with a frown.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:10 pm

She nodded and looked at the clock "What time is your meeting?" she asked softly as she leaned in closer to him.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:14 pm

He looked at the clock, and then back at Kiara and smirked.

"In about an hour. There is something important I need to discuss with Eric...But it is nothing for you to worry about sweetheart" he said in a whisper.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:20 pm

She grinned as she got up and walked up close to him. "An hour huh..." she whispered as she leaned in closer.

"Is there...anything I can do for you?" she asked with a grin on her face.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:32 pm

"With guests in the house? Ms Griffen what have I done to you?" he smirked as he pulled her into his lap as she let out a giggle as his sudden act.

"I don't think Sawyer and Taylor would appreciate our antics would they?" he grinned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:35 pm

She grinned "Bill...they're wolves... sex is always on our minds" she whispered as she straddled his lap. "Besides...I want to put you in a good mood.. " she added as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"After all... the queen should please her king in every way she can"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:42 pm

"I see that you have taken to your new title quite well *he grinned* If you are not satisfied with Taylor and Sawyer. Please tell me. I do not wish to make you uncomfortable...And besides? How do you know them, if you don't mind me asking? he quizzed curiously.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:45 pm

She chuckled. If she told him everything he'd toss her out instantly. But if she told him certain things, either he'd kill the two boys, or he'd be determined to prove he was better than them.

"Well...they know me from a long chapter of my past... lets say... they've seen me do things, and have done things with me that may shame your 100 years of experience"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:59 pm

This shocked Bill, he had never heard Kiara talk very much about her past, and he was not one to pry, especially as it seemed difficult for her to let him see into her past, especially since he had one, so many skeletons in his closet that he would not share with anyone.

"I am sure that is not true. You would be quite disturbed about some of my demons Kiara. I wouldn't be surprised if you left if you knew them" he said softly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:05 pm

She pulled him close and kissed him hotly. She didn't want to think about her past. It was dark and painful, shameful at times and she doubted even someone like Bill would understand or accept her.

Taylor and Sawyer would prove a double challenge. They knew things about her that she didn't want disclosed. Hell, they knew exactly how she looked naked, what things set her off, her past with drugs, Russell, and the pits. No she couldn't, wouldn't think of those things. Just because they were here, it wouldn't drag up her darkness....would it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:33 am