For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Hindsight.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Hindsight.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hindsight.

Post by Bill Compton Tue May 28, 2013 1:39 pm

His thrusts were met with Kiara's in time with his own. He threw his head back as his entire body shuddered, his hardened length throbbing and pulsing inside her. His back arch as he hit full peak in speed as his hands gripped harder and faster. He could feel himself on the brink of reaching pure ecstasy.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue May 28, 2013 2:13 pm

She moaned more, her breathing becoming labored. She was on the edge and his speed was leaving her more and more breathless.

"Bill....oh...gods... BILL!" she screamed as her climax hit its peak and her whole body convulsed. She let out a low, primal growl that almost bordered on a wolf howl.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm

"Bill....oh...gods... BILL!"

Bill felt her entire body convulse, which traveled through to his own even through the impaling speed that he had increased too. His body shook like earth moving tremors as he reached his peak and climax as his entire body collapsed onto the bed, almost panting.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue May 28, 2013 2:28 pm

She fell to the bed, her whole body still shaking. She reached with her hand for his, lacing her fingers with his, seeking the comfort and solace of his touch. She turned her head and smiled at him.

"Reminds me... of the first time we made love Bill... back in that guest room"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue May 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Bill collapsed into the comfort of the sheets which had miraculously remained on the bed which he was quite surprised about. His fingers now laced with hers, his thumb tracing patterns on the palm of her hand.

"Reminds me... of the first time we made love Bill... back in that guest room"

Bill smirked as he continued to gaze at their intertwined fingers.

"I remember that night very well...And of course your remark about not wanting paid for it..Although i must say I am curious, what did you do with the money that i gave you?" he quizzed.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue May 28, 2013 2:37 pm

She chuckled.
    "I used most of it to hire doctors for my donors... some went into a trust fund, and a little bit went into buying another outfit I used for an outing with you... a really nice red number that if I remember correctly...ended up on the floor not too long after I wore it" she said with a giggle.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue May 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Oh yes, Bill remembered the little red number. It did not last long on her if he remembered correctly, after Kiara assuming that their first night together would be their first and their last, but it seemed even he did not know how things would turn out.

"Yes, i remember that night quite well...Making my list of top ten evenings that i have ever had" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue May 28, 2013 2:57 pm

She smiled and scooted a bit closer to him.
    "With you...every night is my best one" she whispered before kissing his shoulder. She felt sated in more ways than one and her heart for the first time in days felt at peace. If only she could stop time and make this moment last forever.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue May 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Bill gently kissed her shoulder, feel his body begin to weaken. He heard the shutters begin to activate signaling that dawn was fast approaching.

"I fear the sun is rising sweetheart. I must take my rest" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue May 28, 2013 3:17 pm

She smiled and scooted even more until part of her body was draped over his .
    "Alright then..." she whispered. She brought their laced hands up to his chest and kissed his shoulder again. Now she felt she could rest without any other qualms. She had Bill, the blood was working away in her body. Perhaps this had been the nicest night either one of them had had in a while.
    "I'll always be here when you wake..." she added.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue May 28, 2013 3:32 pm

"I'll always be here when you wake..."

Bill smirked as he rested fully in the large bed, draping a sheet over their naked bodies. The shutters had now fully locked down, bringing the room into darkness. Feeling his body begin to go under for his rest.

"And I....Will..always be...with you..." he whispered before he was finally pulled under.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:51 pm