For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A bad call.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

A bad call. Empty A bad call.

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Kiara sighed. As she reached for her phone she paused. It would be quite unwise to make this call inside the manor but Bill wouldn’t let her leave if it was the last thing he did. However…she blinked then smiled. She went to her office and checked a document on her private server. Quinn had given her a good set of plans of the mansion thanks to the tricked out koosh ball she’d given him. As she scoured the document she spotted what she was looking for.

Out of all the cameras and surveillance Bill had there was an inherent dead zone in the mansion. As long as Bill wasn’t in that dead zone she was ensured some privacy. Taking her phone she made her way to it. It was set in a corner on the far east wing, between two bedrooms. Just the way of the layout and cameras it was a tiny dead zone, but good enough for her.

She sniffed around the whole wing, ensuring she was truly alone before she made this dreaded call. It was just after sundown so she hoped who she was calling wouldn’t be a grumpy ass on the phone.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

A bad call. Empty Re: A bad call.

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Eric felt his butt cheek vibrate. Having fallen asleep with Sookie in his arms he wanted to ignore it but he knew it could be Pam, Nora or Tara. With sigh he peeled himself from Sookie and headed into the hallway to answer his phone.

“This is Eric”
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Kiara spoke in barely a whisper, knowing Eric could hear her. “Eric… we have a problem. Jessica’s home has been broken into and I believe Bill has retrieved the vial” she said quickly. She pushed away the hurt she felt. Bill had lied to her…again. He hadn’t chosen her over Lillith.. he’d merely toyed with her fragile emotions. Well… sadly she knew she wouldn’t live long to witness any regret of his, IF he felt any that is.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Eric blinked. It was Kiara on the line which he hadn’t expected. Her voice was barely audible but there was that note of seriousness to it. She spoke of Bill and the vial and his eyes opened widely. Shit…this was bad. Bill was already pissed off enough because Kiara had been taken. If Bill drank that vial all shit would hit the fan and no one would escape.
    “Where are you right now?” he asked, his mind already trying to formulate plans.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Kiara let out a breath she hadn’t noticed she was holding. At least Eric seemed to have his head in the game.
    “I’m at the mansion. Bill is adamant I don’t leave but… Jessica called in a panic. Those two fought and Bill… “ she took a breath. “..Eric.. Bill is losing it. He’s angrier than I’ve ever seen him and I think he’s gone back to draining donors. That office reeks of death” she relayed.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Eric nodded as he listened. Bill always prided himself on being in control but Eric knew that when Bill loses control, he REALLY loses it. Eric looked at the door where he knew Sookie was resting.
    “Listen to me… take note of what Bill is doing. Do not confront him about the vial. If you smell blood that has a very alcoholic punch to it then get yourself out” he said, trying to describe how the blood of Lillith smelled.
    “That blood permeates. It is different that a drunk donor. Stronger than wine or rum but with a bloody finish. Keep silver on yourself at all times. If he begins to anger then throw anyone at him. A donor will buy you enough time to escape since he cannot fly”

Eric sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. Currently Kiara was the one in most danger being so close to Bill but he trusted that the wolf could be resourceful.
    “prepare a safe place in case the worse happens. Text me anything else that happens” he said before hanging up. Right now he had to ensure that Sookie, Pam, Nora and Tara could be kept safe during all of this cluster fuck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:37 am