For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Humans Incompetent Food Source

Humans Incompetent Food Source Empty Humans Incompetent Food Source

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:34 pm

She growled in frustration at the human on the other end of the phone that worked for Yakinomo Corporation. She had been trying to get an answer ever since she woke up. The text she received was cryptic at best and trying to find out what it meant was starting to make her head throb.  

"Look all I know is I got a text from Ms. Suzuki that said the Shreveport  bottling center was corrupted. Now find out what that means or I'll come down there myself and rip your throat out."

Ending the call she threw her phone across the room. It hit the sofa in the living area. Picking up the phone that lay the the side of the bed she dialed room service asking for a live donor. Incompetent humans all of them. Normally she was very tolerable of humans but right now she could not care if they all died. Albeit she would be at a loss for food but fuck it.

There was a knock at the door. Walking across the bedroom to the into the living room she opened the door. There stood a female in her 20's in a white bathrobe.

"Escriba por favor." she said as the young woman entered the room. Thankfully they did as she asked and sent a female this time. She abhorred feeding from males and had since the 1700's. The girl was pretty enough but she could tell she was nervous. "Sit, por favor." she said her Spanish accent thick as she motioned to the sofa. Sitting beside her she saw the girl was shaking.

"You have nothing to worry about this will be a pleasurable act I assure you señora for both you and I."

Untying the robe she moved it off the girls shoulders. Her fangs popped as she saw the vein beating just under the creamy white skin. With a hiss she struck and let the girl fall into her arms both of them moaning. Taking her fill she pulled back putting her fangs away. Helping the girl lay back on the couch she could not help but smirk at the look on the child's face. She would keep her here for a while feeding from her once more before sending her on her way.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:02 pm