For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

fangtasia

fangtasia Empty fangtasia

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Today had been a long time for me, since I had been back in fangtasia. I met Nora Northman and we were hitting it off really well becoming friends. I have heard a lot of people talk about her, so I decided I will get to know her to judge her for myself. I didnt have many friends here or many people to talk to. They were always fascinated with humans and always talked about them. I got tired of hearing about humans, I could careless about them. I picked backed up where I was, when Nora came up to the bar to talk to me. I smiled and waved at her.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

fangtasia Empty Re: fangtasia

Post by Nora Gainsborough Sat May 19, 2012 1:39 pm

*I head over to the bar with a smirk on my face* Hello Thalia *I take a seat on one of the barstools spinning around facing the bar glad to see a familar face* Wow I haven't been here in forever *looking around reminising the good times I had once had here...Thalia and I had become friends so it was nice to winddown with someone who I could relate to*

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:15 pm