For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+6
John Quinn
Brianna Jackson
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
Alcide Herveaux
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
Sookie Stackhouse
10 posters

REUNION PARTY!

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

REUNION PARTY!  - Page 3 Empty Re: REUNION PARTY!

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Looking Tara in the eyes, "I'm saying I don't know if it is possible. They've never come forward on their own, but no one has asked to talk to them either."

Feeling another twinge of discomfort, I decided I better head on back to the hotel. I'm just not as young as I used to be. Some aspirin and a good night's sleep would fix me up. The party mood had shifted for me since learning of Sam's untimely passing.

"Tara, Rayne - good to see you. I'm tired, and going back to my hotel. If you're going to be around, I'll see you when I come back for Sam's services."

Hugging them both, then going around the room in turn, saying my goodbyes to everyone. I took one last look at the picture of Sam hanging behind the bar. "Gonna miss you, you old sonofabitch. Hope you rest in peace in Nicole's arms."

Walking out of Merlotte's/Bellefleur's for the last time, I headed to my car and the hotel bed that awaited my weary head.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Kiara smiled as Brianna excused herself. The poor little vampire had no idea who she was tangling with in terms of Quinn but she'd let her make those discoveries on her own.

All done with her drink and with no one else to speak to she got up and made her way to Bill. She smiled gently at him and Sookie, glad he was out of his brooding mood for now.

"Ready to leave love?" she asked gently, not wanting to interrupt but seeing no reason to stay any further as the party had soured.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:38 pm

She nodded her head, smiling at him as she did so. "I'll see if he is up to it. The kids might not be able to make it, but I'll see if Alcide would like to. It's been a long time since I've been to your house." It was true; she hadn't seen the inside of his house in ages. She didn't really associate with vampires anymore. She stuck with Alcide and humans, sometimes Ethan's pack would come over for dinner. She liked her normal little life. It was something she thought she'd never get to have.

She yawned and shook her head. "I'm getting old, Bill. I don't like it. Maybe I should have taken you up on your offer to turn me when I was still young," she joked. She knew she never would accept. The only way she would have become a vampire is if someone made the choice for her. When Kiara came up, she just smiled at her; it was nice to see that someone made him so happy, something that at one point she wished she could have done. "Gonna head out?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:40 pm

*Tara watched her cousin go, she would catch up with him soon, and figure the whole vampire death thing,maybe should would be able to speak with Pam, and she was more then certain, that if possible Willa would be excited at the thought, making her way to Bill, and Kiara she said her goodbye's and then on to Sookie.*

"Why don't you call me sometime this week, me and Rayne would love to take you out to dinner, there is so much to catch up on....Sookie, I really wish we had been closer.....your smiling face would have been nice to have in my memories, more then when I was a child, here is my number, please don't forget to call, I'd love to touch base with you on a more joyous occasion."

*Tara says making her way towards the door, she smiles at everyone and her and Rayne take there leave.*
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:43 pm

As his arm wrapped around Kiara and placed a kiss on her cheek as he turned to Sookie;

"If things had been different it would have been my pleasure Sookie to turn you, But I think you found everything that you ever wanted" he smirked.

Hearing Kiara as she asked him if he would like to go.

"Yes sweetheart *as he turned to Sookie* We are have a busy night ahead of us. Sheriff business" he sighed "But it was greet to see you again Sookie. I hope to see you tomorrow evening, and if you ever need anything, please do call me. I will come" he assured her "Until tomorrow Sookie" he leaned down and placed a kiss on her cheek before turning with Kiara and heading out of the bar.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Kiara smiled and nodded as Bill wrapped his arm around her. She bade goodbye to Sookie and Alcide and left with Bill, feeling a little down over the news of Sam but overall happy that Bill got to catch up with people.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:54 pm

She watched as everyone said their goodbyes. They were all going to get back together in a few days to go to Sam's funeral together. She just hoped that they all could make it. Her eyes went to the picture of Sam behind the bar and more tears fell down her cheeks; she walked over and pressed her fingers to her lips, then pressed her fingers to the picture. "I'll miss you, Dean," she said quietly before shutting off the light and heading out of the door.

She locked it behind her, knowing that the cleaning crew would be there tomorrow to get everything cleaned up. Tonight, she would go home with her husband, curl up in bed with him and hold onto him as though he were the only thing keeping her here. Which in truth was about right. He was her reason for breathing. Sam had made it five long years without his Nicole, and tonight he, too, would curl up in her arms.

"You ready, love?" Alcide asked her with his arm outstretched; she nodded and linked her arm with his and followed along as he lead her to the car. She didn't look back at the bar in the rearview mirror. Instead, she looked up at the moon and smiled as she saw a pair of birds fly in front of it. "Rest sweet, Sam. Go be with your Nicole. And say hey to Gran and Jason for me. I'll see you guys soon."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:30 am