For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A Meeting of Coincidence?

John Quinn
    John Quinn

A Meeting of Coincidence?  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting of Coincidence?

Post by John Quinn Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Hearing her laugh was enough to give him an idea, and it brought an impish grin back to his face. He kissed her cheek and laughed.

"How about a swim? Nobody will bother out clothes our here. Most people just go to the edge by the bar."

He pulled off his shirt, and grinned at her.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Brianna was prepared at all when she felt his lips on her cheek as she felt like melting into a puddle as she watched transfixed as he peeled his shirt above his head as her mouth started to dry. 

"Swim? Here?" she muttered a little unsure.

She had never been naked in front of anyone other than herself, and that boy Ross who was her first when she was human and that didn't go very well at all.

"What if someone sees? What if someone comes" she asked scanning around.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Quinn chuckled at her shyness.

"Brianna..remember your skills. You could either glamour them, or hell, since you don't need to breathe, just go under until they leave."

He chuckled as he stood up and offered his hand to help her up, tossing his shirt to the deck as he kicked off his shoes.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:50 pm

"Glamour right...I forgot" she had completely forgotten about that and that she didn't need to breath as humans did.

Accepting his hand as she stood to her feet as she nodded, she was a vampire. She could do anything. Dropping his hand as she began undoing the zip on her jeans as she let them fall to her feet as she stepped out off them. Quickly pulling her shirt over her head as she dropped it by her jeans, thankful that she had chosen a simple pink matching set of underwear. She would need to remember and keep it that way.

Taking a few steps back as she grinned "Race ya" she smirked as she took off as full speed as threw herself into the lake sinking beneath the surface.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:54 pm

He stripped down, grinning as she did the same. He was going to enjoy being with this one, she was very playful. He was brought out of her thoughts as he saw her run for the edge of the dock.

"Race ya"

He laughed and took off after her, leaping into the water with a huge splash just as she surfaced. He swam over to her, kicking with his legs as he watched her swim.

"Now then...that wasn't so hard, was it?"

He moved closer, resting his hands on her hips and smiled.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Returning to the surface as she let out a playful gasp as she brushed her hair from her face to be met with another splash as Quinn resurfaced from the water as he swam over to her.

"Now then...that wasn't so hard, was it?"

Shaking her head as she could feel his hands rest on her hips as she smiled again, her arms waving in the ripples of the water keeping her afloat.

"I haven't had this much fun in....in a long time" she beamed as she approved of tonight's events.

She gazed around the lake to see that they were both cloaked in the mist that was illuminated by the moonlight. But he still hadn't moved his hands as they rested on her hips, and she did not want them to move.

"...So Mr Quinn, do you always bring girls here?" she quizzed him grinning as she let herself float.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:51 am

Quinn smiled at her question.

"No actually. You are one of the first people I have shared this with. It just seemed right. Tonight has proven to be far more interesting then I had anticipated."

He grinned as he held her, and looked into her eyes.

"Do you want me to let go?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:49 am

Brianna could feel his arms wrap around her waist and hold her as she felt her voice hitch in her throat as she was rendered speechless. Her arms drifted in the ripples of the water as he legs gently kicked beneath the surface.

"....No....It's....It's just that I don't have very much experience when it...when it comes to men. There was this one guy called Ross when I was human. He was my first, that didn't end out so well..." she stopped abruptly "Sorry...I ramble when I am nervous" she looked on shyly.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:36 am

He smiled at her honesty, and thought carefully for a minute before speaking.

"Then there is only one way to do things. We take it slow and get to know each other. We do it the right way. Time had given me patience. Perhaps this time I can get things right."

He pulled her closer, kissing her gently before relaxing his arms and looking into her eyes.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:48 am

"Get things right?" she frowned. What did that mean?

Her legs kicking beneath the surface as she felt his arms tighten around her as he kissed her. Her eyes wide with shock as he pulled back. She didn't know what to say or what to do. This had to be wrong, this was technically her sister's ex. But he was her ex for a reason because of what she did to him. That was because everyone normally forgot that she was even around and she picked up on a lot of things, she liked to listen a lot.

"....I-I uh...." she was left speechless.

But before she knew what she was even doing, allowing her body to think first before her head she swam closer to him as let her lips rest on hips for a few moments as she pulled back a little surprised at her own actions.

"....I am not very good at this stuff" she looked on shyly again.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:02 am

He grinned at her own surprise.

"You are doing just fine, Brianna."

He pulled her close, pressing his own body against hers, letting her feel the heat coming off his body. He wrapped his arms around her, resting a hand at the small of her back as he kissed her again, this time with more passion, holding it for a few more moments more.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:14 am

Brianna could feel the warmth radiating from his body as his lips touched hers and only this time he did not move as he lingered longer than his first kiss. Her arms lifted from the water and draped over his broad shoulders as her hand clasped behind his head as she kicked her legs through the water as her lips pressed harder against his as she pulled her body close to his. Feeling a swarm of butterflies building in the pit of her stomach.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:20 am

He could feel her react and smiled. He whispered in her ear, "Just relax and enjoy yourself. No expectations, no rules, just two people enjoying a little time together."

He pulled her tightly against him, feeling himself react to her closeness as he kissed her slowly, sensually, letting the taste of her lips fill his mind, blocking out everything else.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:24 am

She couldn't help but smile when he heard his words in her ear as her grip tightened around his neck as her chin rested on his shoulder. This was not how she expected tonight to go, then she felt something flow through her creating a knot in the pit of her stomach, the butterflies had disappeared.

Releasing him as she pushed herself from his grip as her body shuddered.

"....Not now...Please not now" she groaned.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:32 am

He felt her push away and saw the look on her face as she groaned "....Not now...Please not now"

He suspected that Compton had realized she was missing, but it was simply a guess. He began swimming to the docks, motioning for her to follow. If he was misreading things, he would know in a minute.

"If he is calling, don't fight. It gets worse if you do. We will have another chance, if fate smiles on us. Just keep tonight as a good memory. You know this spot now so you can come here any time you need to."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:39 am

Brianna swam behind her as she grabbed a hold of the dock, she could still feel the pull in her as Bill was calling her. But she did not want to go, she wanted to stay. Hearing his words as she tried to fight against it but she was failing. 

"...He ruins everything for me" she groaned.

Pulling herself out of the water as she reached for her jeans and stepped into them as she struggled to pull them up over her wet skin as she reached for her shirt as she noticed that he had joined her on the dock. The summon was now becoming stronger as she struggled to compose herself.

"So I will see you again?" her smile brightened as she fought against the pull
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 am

"If you want to, then yes. You will see me again. I suggest, for discretion sake, putting my progeny's name in your phone rather than mine for the time being. Onc you compose yourself, call him and tell him you are on your way home. That should get him to relax the pull so it will not be so uncomfortable while you drive."

He pulled her close one more time once they were dressed, kissing her deeply whispered that they would meet again soon before stepping back.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:49 am

"I will remember" she assured him.

She made a note of speaking to Bill about this whole summoning thing, why was this uncomfortable. The pull was becoming stronger as she could not hold out for much longer as every limb inside her screamed to leave and return to Bill's side. She did not have time to react as he kissed her deeply leaving her acting like a giggling teenager.

"I ran...I don't drive" she grinned "I better go...But there is something I want to do before I leave" she smiled impishly.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:50 am

He smiled and spoke quickly.

"Take a deep breath, it will give you a moment before the pull gets strong again."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:57 am

"...Your all wet" she smirked sweetly.

But doing as he suggested she took a deep breath as she could feel the pull starting again as it wasn't as bad as it was the first time. Her hand reached up as she rested her hand on his broad chest feeling the warmth of his skin through his soaking shirt. Slipping into her shoes as she looked on bashfully as with her strength she gave him a push to the edge of the dock and watched as he sunk beneath the surface of the water and quickly resurfaced.

"I will call you" she smirked playfully and took off into the night, answering Bill's summon.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:09 am

His surprise was cut short as he hit the water, sinking and surfacing to hear her calling out "I will call you" as she ran off. Yes indeed. She would be a very interesting one to be around. As he climbed back out of the water, he had to chuckle. He walked back toward the bar and started trying to think how to explain his condition to Vincent. He could only hope that his little redhead was still keeping him occupied. Then he had a thought, he fished his cell out, checking if it was damaged. Good, still working. He scrolled down to the number he needed.

"Tolvin, I left the car at Merlotte's. Yes, I know you are upset with me. Yes, yes...I know what his orders were. I just needed some alone time. I am going to be home in a bit. I'm just going for a run before the night is done. I'll be back at the house in an hour or two. It has been an amusing night and I promise you will not get in trouble."

He pulled a small pouch out of his pocket, squeezing the water out of it and dropped his phone and such into it. He shifted into his tiger form, lifting the cord of the pouch in his mouth and bolting for the woods. A nice run would help him dry off and would leave less to explain. Brianna would be a very entertaining young lady to get to know. He let his mind wander as he ran, but it kept going back to her. Tonight had definitely been one to remember.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am