For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A call to Willa

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

A call to Willa Empty A call to Willa

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:47 am

Lafayette had the worst sleep ever he was working the afternoon shift today so he was glad to sleep in .It was about 2:30 when he finally got out of bed and made his way to the shower as he lathered up he heard his grandma voice in his head  “You must not have Willamenia make amends with her maker ..you must talk with her ..”   He got out of the shower and toweled off and got dressed .

He made himself some grits and eggs with biscuits for lunch and sat to watch some TV .He looked over some of his notes he had taken during the séance and knew this was the only way .He had to talk Willa out of making amends with Eric .He hated the idea he didn’t want to cause her anymore hurt where her maker was concerned but he knew his grandma was right Eric would not let her protect him if he knew.

Lafayette finished his lunch and called into work and said he would be late he wanted to wait till night fall to call Willa and he had to do it tonight ,it wasn’t fair to make her wait when he needed to talk about something so important .As the sun started to set he picked up his phone and called her number ...

Last edited by Lafayette Reynolds on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

A call to Willa Empty Re: A call to Willa

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:48 am

Willa had such a good nights sleep having finally made the decision to talk with Eric .She was still in her pajamas when the phone rang it was Lafayette ...

“Hello Lafayette whats up ...I was just getting up for the night ..”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:50 am

He was glad he had just caught her at the beginning of her night so she was just getting ready and had the time to chat ...

“Hey girl ..I have something very important to tell you ...my grandma stayed behind after you left that night and she informed me that your were going to try and make amends with Eric and Pam ...Yes I know they are alive ..My grandma told me and Tara confirmed it ...So she said you cannot tell him about me or get closer to him or he will not let you protect me ...”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:51 am

She listened to everything he had to say and was kinda weirded out that he knew or his grandmother knew what the cards and her grandmother had told her ..

“Lafayette I did a reading and the cards with my Gran said that I need to make amends with Eric and Pam to be able to protect you to get my past behind me to be able to move forward ...So which is it ...make amends or not ..I’m so confused ..my Gran tells me one thing and yours tells you another ...I would like to believe that mine is not lying...Plus I would never bring you up to Eric or Pam ”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:54 am

He thinks on what she said and lights up a cigarette and takes a long pull off it ...

“ Well I don’t know girl ...now Ims confused too..I would tend to follow the advice of the Voodoo Queen ..but if you feel that you need to make some sort of amends with them just please don’t mention me or what we are doing here ..I know that vamps need their maker and I know you haven’t had yours and you should ..just don’t tell him about me or that will put a total thunder fuck into everything and yous know as well as I do that Eric will do the “I command you “ bullshit and then wes will be done ...”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:57 am

She listened to everything he said and realized that he was thinking more about her right now then himself .She had never had a person really think of her before themselves and almost started crying .Here was this man who really didn’t know her and he was worried about her when he should be worried about himself .He should be demanding that she not talk to Eric but he is letting her decide for her own self healing .He knows nothing really of her trials with her maker but knows enough that she needs one and should have one in her life even if that means he must do without a protector ...

“Oh Lafayette ...I could just kiss you now ...I can’t believe you are thinking of my well being when its yours you should be thinking of ...I will think about talking to Eric and Pam ...maybe I don’t have to do it right now ...maybe I don’t need to do it to protect you ...we should ask the Grans again ...And we should get more clarification on what’s coming as well ...I am thinking it has more to do with these infected vampires then not ...there are more and more of them springing up every day ...There was one around mine and Tara’s home just the other day ...We need to know what’s coming ....”

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:59 am

He smokes his cigarette and looks around his living room wondering why he feels so protective of this baby vamp .Could it be because she is the granddaughter of his Grans friend ,he thinks its most likely true ...

“I am worried if you go talk to that blonde bastard Willa he will get our plans out of you somehow.. he has something about him you just want to tell him anything and everything ..yous know ...I wish that mothafuck wasn’t your maker or he was still dead ... thats for sure ..things would be so much easier ”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:00 am

She started for downstairs tiptoeing not wanting to wake up Tara ,she heads for the fridge and some True Blood .She takes out one and heads for the couch and sits down drinking her fill...

“Well he is and there is nothing we can do about that ...Ill talk to Tara about this and see what she says ..I am sure she will be on your side ..no talking to Eric ...she hates the man ...If talking to him was such a bad thing to do why would my Gran tell me I need to do it ?”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:04 am

Lafayette thought about her question and gave the most honest answer he could ...

“Because it really isn’t bad for you to make up with your maker girl ...its actually a good thing for you to do ..making up with your maker would make your life better and more whole ...you need to be with your maker every vamp does ...thats just the way yous guys are made ...not being with them brings you pain...So really you should make amends ..”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:06 am

She looks at him surprised that he would be so honest about it ...

“Yes your right it would ...but I don’t like my maker let alone want to be around him all the time and follow his rules ...I am to different and too much of a disappointment to him to be around him ...So really I don’t have the same relationship other vampires have with their makers ...mine is a bad one neither one of us can stand to be in the same room with each other...he looks down on what I am and I am scared of him ..so it is for the best if I don’t talk to him ...”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:08 am

He heard the pain in her voice when talking about Eric and the longing he could only think belonged with the true want of having that father in her life ...

“I can hear the pain in your voice Willa ,I know you want to have that father in your life you never had growing up and if Eric could be that for you I do not want to be the one that stands in your way ...Look baby vamp I refuse to be that burden in your life ...the thing that keeps it from going forward as a vampire ...you need to know that ...you want to go to Eric ...you go girl ...”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:09 am

She knew she heard the pain as well ,she tried so hard to keep it out of her voice but it was so hard when talking about her maker ....

“Lafayette I am going to be your protector and that is final ...I have years to make things better with my maker but not to protect you ...someone made it perfectly clear to me that I have plenty of time to do things in my life simply because I am a vampire ...So though I may want to make amends with my maker I have time too ..what I don’t have time to do is protect you from whatever is coming...so lets just concentrate on that and worry about my maker later ..ok ...Now I have to get ready for work and I am sure you should be at work ...so let’s get our heads around the task at hand and I’ll talk to Tara about all of this and we will go from there ...ok ...Talk to you soon ..”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:11 am

He was impressed at how strong this little vamp was and how much she was giving up or putting aside for him ...

“Ok Willa whatever you want but if you decide otherwise all you have to do is give me the word and its over ...but I am glad you have chosen to help me and yes Tara knows some she was over last night but feel free to fill her in more ...Ill talk to you later and we will make more time to talk to the Grandmas again ...you have a good night ..”

He got off the phone and grabbed his keys and headed for the door ,he was much later than he expected .Getting into his car he headed to Merlottes with a heavy foot and hoped his tardiness wasn’t noticed too much ,but he would be god damned if he let anyone bitch him out with all the over time he has been doing .He pulled up to the bar and got out and headed to the back door ,as he opened it he could hear a full house tonight .He snuffed out his cigarette and walked in it was going to be a long night...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 am