For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Remembering The Past

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Remembering The Past Empty Remembering The Past

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:01 pm

It seems that after my phone call with Jessica, all i wished for was to be back home in Louisiana to resume my King duties. And with the after affects of the Necromancer, i had to take care of certain affairs. After our talk with Sookie, i had felt a pain that i had not felt in a long time, assuming after her time with amnesia Eric, that she would choose him....had rejected both of us, declaring both of her love for her, she couldn't choose between us. Sometimes i wonder what would have happened if i had gone with with the True Death warrant on Eric that i had asked for assuming that he was a threat to us, under the Necromancer's spell. I would have lost Sookie forever.... After our confrontation with Nan Flannigan, and my call to Jessica telling her that I would be out of town, and with the AVL and the Authority breathing (metaphorically) down our necks. Both myself and Eric had both felt Sookie's fear and I had wanted to be at her side, whilst Eric had reminded me that she had rejected us both. But my love for her would be forever....until i met the True Death....which could be very possible as I, Eric, and Nora were being lead down a well lit corridor to the Authority's chamber. We had passed an old portrait that was the leader of the Authority Roman. The silver that chained both my hands together burned into my wrists, searing away at my skin. Both Nora and Eric by my side, and we were lead to a set of double doors .... The guards opened the doors .... We were there to meet the Authority ... and possibly the True Death

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:22 pm