For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Dearest Pam

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Dearest Pam Empty Dearest Pam

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:46 pm

She sat at her desk, researching antique jewelry similar to the one Sookie had on her neck. Eric out and searching high and low for information. Rita had mentioned a cousin....Claude Crane.....he seemed unreachable. Sookie would not answer her phone or door and they could only fear the worst. As she took a break from the bright screen, Pam leaned back in the chair spotting an envelope on her desk in the pile of incoming mail. It caught her attention...the scent. It was...familiar. As she opened it she read the fine print.

To Pam Swynford De Beaufort,
    I wanted to extend my apology about having to put our meeting on hold. I have a family matter that I must attend to. I should not be gone too long and we can reschedule the meeting as soon as I return from my trip. I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience and will contact you as soon as I know for certain when I will be returning. My valet, Vincent, knows how to get a hold of me if there is dire need. I look forward to resuming out games. I am certain you enjoy them as much as I do.
    Sincerely,
    Jonathan Quinn

Dearest Pam Letter10

A smile crossed her lips as she folded it up and sat it atop her desk. The were, the very highly prized fighting were who had been her event coordinator for the Masquerade. He interested her, intrigued...Slowly opening her desk drawer, she pulled the vial of blood he'd given her to "taste" as she held it between her thumb and forefinger. Saving it for a special occasion as she grinned and shook her head, placing it back in the secret drawer....oh what a man. John Quinn.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:18 am