For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

What makes a lady?

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

What makes a lady? Empty What makes a lady?

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:20 pm

It was ladies' night at the club, the music was blaring, women were flocking in like crazy. College sorority girls to the retired. Pam grinned, Some old women just loved to be bit. Making a disgusted face as she knew elderly blood tasted like aged milk. As she walked around the floor of the main bar area, cutting through crowds of gyrating women, her eyes caught Tara's giving her a smile. A sound caught her ears as she turned towards it. It was the sounds of a woman screaming and struggling. With Vampire speed she headed for the VIP area. Door number 2 was occupied where the screams came from.

She turned the knob to see that it was locked. Cocking a brow and looking around as she used her shoulder to knock the door in, taking in the scene before her. One of her female donors, on her stomach as a male patron seemed to be taking unwanted advantage of her. Brutally. Her hair a mess, clothes torn, tears and mascara staining her cheeks. He jumped back at the presence of Pam. She placed a hand on her hip and cocked both brows up. "Sorry for the interruption." She said unapologetically. Pointing to the woman, "You...go to my office. Wait for me there." She could hear the man's heart beating faster as he tried to raise and buckle his pants quickly.

"Listen, I'm sure both know I'm not sorry. You want to explain to me what the hell it is you're doing?"

"She's just a vamper lover. I was teaching her how a real man gives it. She'll learn that you deaders ain't worth it. Damn fangbanger."

"So, you lied about being a vampire, to get into the VIP area...to teach our donor a lesson? Am I following?" She said as she began to slowly walk towards him.

"That's right. She ain't no lady, that's a whore. Just like you, you vamper whore!"

Pam turned her head to the side and grinned. "Well, that was a long, long time ago." As she reached him, inches from his face, she grabbed his crotch with her hand and squeezed as he bent over in pain, letting out a screech.

"Oh, does that hurt? How about this? *squeezes harder and leans down by his ear* Get this straight you little twit. You have not two fucks from Sunday to say what makes a lady. And for you to have to TAKE it, makes you less of a man. But I can make that permanent if you like. *sadistic smile* Now if I ever see your face in this bar again, I will SHOW you what a lady is. Then I will kill you. Understand? Do.NOT.test.me." She said before letting him go and grabbing his ear as she led him through the bar, women laughing and pointing as his junk hung out of his pants. Glancing down as she smirked saying loudly. "Really not much to see here ladies, trust me. Not much at all." Giving him to Daniel to dispose of, letting him know what had happened he called in a friend at the Shreveport PD. Heading back to her office to check on her donor, she entered and closed the door.

"How bad are you hurt?"

Between sobs, she answered. "Not too bad Miss Pam. He didn't have a chance to do much but slap me around." Looking at the bruises beginning to show on her face, and the laceration on her lip. Biting her wrists she held it out to her, "Drink. It will heal anything internal he may have done. Now I don't do this a lot so hurry it up." She began to drink from her wrist as Pam stood there waiting. "Okay, that should be enough. Get your things and go home, take a week off. With pay. Now get."

She shook her head and rolled her eyes as the woman left her office. She felt sorry for her, and really did care...but it was hard for her to show it. Tara entered and asked what had happened as Pam smiled and sighed. "Same shit, different day. Come on I hear a pole calling your name." She said with a grin as Tara rolled her eyes.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:03 pm