For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Damn the Luck

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Damn the Luck Empty Damn the Luck

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:37 pm

*Spending a few moments in the precious waning sunlight on this late November afternoon, lost in thought while waiting for Daniel to come pick me up for an afternoon at the gun range, then dinner someplace. First we have to stop by Fangtasia to pick up and make the deposit from last night. I just need to grab it from the safe in Pam's office and we'll be out of there. Pam'd texted earlier about everyone going out of town for a Summit in New Orleans, so this would be a fairly easy week.*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Damn the Luck Empty Re: Damn the Luck

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:37 pm

*Dropping the some sirloin in the bowl for BobCat, looking at him watching my every move. I fill his other bowl with cream putting the carton in the fridge. Smiling wagging a finger at him mentally telling him to lay off the mini blinds and I will be back laters I am going to meet Violet, he looks at me lets loose a meowy purr asking if that's the one who scratched my belly. Nodding at him in a affirmative gesture, he does a clacking sound asking if she's coming by here, her nails feel good on my belly. I shake my head at him mentally telling him I am not so sure but I will pass the message on to her. He raises a paw as if to hurry up and come back with her. Smiling at BobCat leaving out the garage door crawling into my SUV. I back out of the driveway steering into the street heading to Violets.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:37 pm

*Seeing Daniel pull up, get out of his vehicle, I rise eager to greet him with a kiss, gently curling my hand around his jawline i give him the sweetest of kisses* Do you want to take the Hummer? I'll pull out onto the street and you can pull into the drive ... *Hugging him close while mumbling into his chest* My lockbox fits in the special compartment Pam had them install..Would you mind driving? *I didn't want to let go, man I love the feel of having his arms wrapped around me, the warmth there's no where else I'd rather be, except for the gun range.* Oh, almost forgot, we need to swing by the club to pick up and make the deposit from the weekend.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:38 pm

*Loving the feeling of Violet in his arms her lips briefly meeting mine, igniting a fire deep inside, I tighten the hold for a bit then let her go. Flashing a wry smile nodding,* That is fine I can drive your tank, and running by the club and the bank is fine as well my darling. Oh BobCat has asked me to deliver a message, it seems that he likes the feel of your nails as you scratch his belly and wonders if you will swing by and see him. I think you are on in with all the wildlife. I hope you can handle it.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:38 pm

*Giggling with glee* Yes, I think I can handle it, kinda fond of the wildlife around here! *Gently slapping his shoulder before running to the Hummer, turning to stick my tongue out.* Anytime you want to stop, I'll give the little guy a tummy scratch, maybe on the way to the range if you'd like? *This playfulness that rose from the vast depths of my soul, I thought long dead and buried, but Daniel brought it out in me, the need to just be myself, to play and pick. What a wonderful way to start the day, his arms and play!*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:38 pm

*Smiling at Violet see's the puckish imp come out in her, promising to stop by after the bank to call on BobCat. What woman would do that? He's going to be more spoiled than he already is. As she moves the huge SUV out of the driveway I step into mine and pull into it's spot. Opening the door for Violet so she can exit and I quickly walk around opening the passenger door as she crawls in and gets her belt on I shut the door firmly and walk around hopping into the drivers seat adjusting the seat and sliding on my belt putting the Hummer into drive heading towards the club.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:38 pm

*Damn, I always love the gentleman in him! Sighing with a grin as he starts off towards the club.* So... Did you bring any Zombie targets this time? *We arrived at the club in practically no time at all, Daniel had pulled up close to the building. I undid my belt and was about to hop out, when he was suddenly there, opening the door further, taking my hand as I jumped down, both sigh and grin in place once more* Why thank you kind sir, coming in with me?
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:39 pm

*Helping Violet out of the vehicle shutting the door, following behind her to the clubs entrance as she opens the door I watch for people. Once inside we head to the office.* To answer your question I have some zombie targets in my bag and some in the gun safe at the gun range so we are covered darling.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:39 pm

SWEET! Not sure why, but I simply love blowing the hell out of them! *Walking into the club, heading straight for Pam's office as Daniel takes my hand, which is one of thee most uplifting sweetest of gestures in the world, and one of the ways straight to my heart. Having to release his hand to unlock her door, he followed me in.* Just a sec, let me grab the deposit bag and we can be on our way. *crouching down to unlock the safe, retrieving said bag, closing the door and twisting the tumbler around before raising with an impish grin. Skirting around the desk, gently pulling Daniel forward into my arms for another cherished kiss*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:39 pm

*Violet pulling me into a kiss was surprising but in the best possible way, she's one that constantly surprises you making life much more interesting with her in it. Wrapping an arm around her bringing her tight against me. Loving how she fits against me perfectly, like the missing piece of lifes jigsaw. Groaning against her mouth lifting my head slightly,* Do we have to leave so quickly?
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:39 pm

*mumbling against his lips* Aww Hell NO *bumping into the desk, I give a little hop up, wrapping my legs around him, to pull him in even more. I inched just a tad when I felt a bit of paper underneath crumple. A golden mist came up around me, but not Daniel, Mist is ALWAYS a BAD thing!* OH HOLY HELL!! Not Again, Daniel call Holly..Lala at Merl......*my body weighted like a warm ton of bricks, before darkness overtook ever sense.*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:40 pm

*Violet jumping up onto Pam's desk pulling me tight against her her legs wrapped around my waist. Her slight weight jiggled the package and a fine powdery mist came out enveloping her her last words were to call Holly and Lala at Merl then she slumps against me unconcious. I think she's talking about that tavern in Bon Temps called Merlottes Holly and a Lafayette were at Fangtasia for the Halloween Celebrations, I wasn't introduced but I am sure I can find them. I will phone Merlotte's and find out their schedule and take her Bon Temp to meet them. Looking at her closely pulling up a lid her eyes have rolled back into her head, so she is well and truly out. I pick her up gently grasping the deposit I cannot replace it in the safe she locked it back so it has to come with us I can probably add it to her lockbox. First I need to get her to my house. I won't be able to carry her with me everywhere so I will need to find a wheelchair somewhere. That will be on my to do list. First and foremost I need to get her out of here, this place locked back up tight, and her to my house.* Oh Violet Babe what am I going to do with you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:26 am