For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Dream Or a Hallucination

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Dream Or a Hallucination Empty Dream Or a Hallucination

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Dream Or a Hallucination Bill10

Bill could feel the life slipping from his veins, the piercing fangs of several vampires two that he did not know, and those whom he had chosen to save. To save them from the blistering sun as the ceiling opened to seal their fates. Caught up in a frenzied state pure eternal bliss as they fed from every exposed spot on his flesh, feeling his own blood seep from wounds that they had created to save themselves.

But now he was alone.

His body weak from severe blood loss, every inch of him felt weightless as though he was hovering above the ground. He fought to speak, but he could not find his voice. Everything inside him drew quite into an abyss of silence. He felt his eye lids become as heavy as concrete, weighing down on him as he could not fight it any longer as he felt like he had no choice but to allow them to fall, taking him to a place of solace.

~ Dream Sequence~

Bill felt his body stir as every ache that once was present in his body had disappeared, he felt that his skin that was once torn and wounded by those whom had fed on him had vanished. He could feel a cool breeze brushing over his skin, the warm blistering sun igniting warmth across his exposed skin.

Feeling his eyes open as he was blinded by the rays of sunshine that illuminated his cool pale skin. As he sat up, he could feel the straw like grass between his fingertips, the spray of water dampening his legs, trickling in small circles creating a dance. He could hear an angelic laughter that had captured his ears as he fought to seek out where the laughter was transcending from.

He gazed down upon a large lake with crystal clear waters, as he spotted ripples in hypnotic waves as he struggled to see whom or what it was.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Dream Or a Hallucination Empty Re: Dream Or a Hallucination

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:08 pm

A figure began its slow trek underwater from some part of the lake. The crystal water barely distorted the figure. It was a woman, clad in nothing but the water ripples around her. Her long hair like a halo behind her. Slowly rising from the water she broke the surface just below Bill's face.

Dream Or a Hallucination Cutcaster-photo-100142498-Nude-woman-underwater

"Well hello there..." said Kiara in a very soft and dreamy tone. She kept herself afloat, her arms floating lazily on her side, her hair now plastered to her head, her bangs on her forehead.

She tilted her head to one side in a puzzled manner. "Your highness...it's daylight...how can you be out here?" she asked. She'd only meant to take a quick swim during her off hours, not thinking he of all people would show.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Bill frowned as he gazed around him, how was this happening? Was this a dream? Or a hallucination. But what he didn't understand as why? Why now? And why here? There was so many questions that remained unanswered in his mind as to what had brought him here. This had to be a hallucination of some kind, the severe blood loss had brought him here, it had to be.

Bill walked casually down to towards the waters edge, curious as to what the hell was happening to him.

"Well hello there..."

He instantly turned around and was met with the sight of Kiara, emerging from the crystal clear water.

"K--Kiara?" he looked on puzzled.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:27 pm

She chuckled as she lifted herself out of the water, her bare back to him as she sat along the shore. "Yes sir....or should I call you Bill since we're alone?" she asked, her tone light with play.

Unabashed she stood, wringing out her wet hair as she made her way to a small spot where a towel and her clothes were laid out. She wrapped a towel around herself before placing one on her head before turning to face him.

"Whats wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Bill did not know what to say, he felt like his tongue was threatening to break free from his lips that fought to keep together.

"B-Bill is just fine" he requested.

He knew that he could not keep his eyes of her, mentally shaking himself from his capture. He knew this to be something different, something that he had never experienced before in his immortal life. But this was not possible, Kiara was....Kiara was dead.

"Nothing...Its nothing to worry about" he stuttered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:40 pm

She blinked, then chuckled. Something was up with her enigmatic boss and it was amusing as it was worrying. She walked up to him and touched his cheek.

"Whats wrong Bill? Have you not fed? is that why you're acting so strange?" she asked, her eyes filled with worry.

She brushed a wet lock behind her ear. "I know theres plenty of synthetic blood at the mansion...but if you wanted to drink from me all you had to do was ask" she said. Bill never outright asked to feed from her veins, it usually just happened...usually in the heat of the moment. He was far too much of a gentleman to demand her services.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Bill gazed down at her neck, seeing the vein pulsating beneath the thin layer of flesh, blocking him away from what his body desired most, every inch of him calling out to take her. Sink his fangs into the softness of her peach like flesh. His body craved her blood...But he was still unsure of what to do, what to think.

"I am fine....I do not require to feed" he lied.

His eyes unable to leave the sight of her delicious calling neck.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes. "You're a terrible liar Bill....I can smell the hunger coming off you" she said as she went over to the shady area where her clothes were.

"At least lets get you out of the sun...I would hate for you to burst into flames on me, then I'd have to go job hunting again" she teased as she sat down.

She lifted her arms to somewhat towel dry her hair. Her sitting pose made the towel on her body rise, exposing nearly all of her legs from mid-thigh down.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Bill's eyes followed her every subtle move, for once in his entire life he felt like a mere human, transfixed on the fine figure of a woman, but not only a woman. The woman that he loved, the woman that he knew to be dead.

"You know me to well" he remarked.

Following her request as he mimicked her actions and followed her into the shade, protected from the sun by the long and thick branches of a tree.

"The hunger....The hunger is something that I can control" he whispered.

Sitting down next to her, bringing his knees up to his chest as he draped his arms over them, his eyes drifting to her skin, the droplets of water that pooled around her pimpled skin, engulfed by the rising temperature created by the warming sun.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:21 pm

She let loose her damp hair and turned to look at him. "I'm not saying you cannot control it Bill... but even a vampire must feed eventually. I rather you tell me you're hungry now, than wait so long you actually lose control"

She smiled softly and reached to touch his hand. "It's ok if you don't want to feed from me... I'll bring you some royal blood if thats what you prefer" she added. She then chuckled as a thought came to her.

"I'm sure even a vampire gets tired of feeding from the neck all the time"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:39 pm

"I am always hungry....A vampire never stops being hungry...For anything" he whispered.

Gazing upon her seemingly exposed flesh, the droplets of water had dried into her skin creating a layer of silk skin, soft to the touch. He let his finger trail starting from her neck, not saying a word, but could feel her eyes on his every move.

"A vampire feeds from the neck to satisfy their need for a quick replenishment" he hand trailed down to her wrist "The wrist....Can be quite painful if one is un-experienced in the gentle act" he trailed down to the top of her inner leg "The femoral artery...Blood flows quickly, and can be very enjoyable for both partaking in the act" he whispered again.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:41 pm

She gulped. Now this was the Bill she knew. Calculating, yet refined. A vampire who knew what he desired and just how to get it.

"And....which do you prefer to feed from?" she asked softly. The trail he traced with his fingers seemed to burn in its wake, making her shudder and almost lean in more to his touch. She had an inkling of where he preferred to feed but he'd never voiced such preferences and she didn't want to influence his choice by her haste.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:53 pm

He finger traced delicate and transcending circles at the top of her leg, tracing above the femoral artery, applying a little pressure against her flesh seeing her skin turn a shade white.

"The femoral artery...The blood flows thick and fast, it causes the blood to be more intoxicating. I hear it can be very pleasurable" he smirked.

He glanced towards her face and could see the blush spreading across her cheeks instantly, as his eyes locked onto her and his other hand began toying with the hem of her dampened towel.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:57 pm

She felt his finger apply pressure on her thigh. It felt a bit odd seeing as how it was a very tender spot, but even through her skin one could see the femoral artery slowly work its way closer to the surface.

Heat crept up her cheeks as he toyed with her towel. It was little barrier against his fingers and the more he tugged on the hem the looser it became until the corner tucked in that kept it close became undone. The towel opened up and slid down her back, exposing her whole body to him in one false swoop.

"I...you may feed from there...if thats where you really prefer" she whispered. He'd always fed from her neck, and once from her wrist when he'd been in a bit of a hurry, so she was unsure of what his bite to her inner thigh would feel like, or even do to her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:08 pm

As he toyed with her towel as it dropped to the ground, exposing her to the bare elements around them, the breeze had died down to nothing but a gentle whisper that danced through the long grains of grass. As though he had hypnotized her, her hand latching around her neck as he lowered her steadily to the ground. As he shifted so that he was fully nestled between her thighs, using his hips to spread them easily.

But he still did not understand how this was happening. How it had come to him, but right at this very moment, he did not care.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:12 pm

She let out a soft gasp. One for him lowering her to the ground but another... was to feel his oddly warm skin against hers. He wasn't vampire cold, and he was out here, in the day with her. She didn't understand it. Maybe she didn't know enough about vampires.

The one thing she knew however, was his hunger, and like a weight it hovered in him. She reached up with her hand, gently stroking his cheek.

"Feed Bill..." she whispered. She knew he wanted, no he needed her blood. He needed it badly.

Not to mention....she wanted to give it. Something...something said that her blood needed to be inside him. He needed to remember something, to gain something he'd lost.

"My blood....my blood will bring it back" she whispered
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:22 pm

As he began lowering himself towards her inner thigh, his nose grazing along her fresh. His fangs dropping freely as he they grazed above her femoral artery as he could hear her gasp for breath. Hearing her blood pulse through her veins calling out to him, calling to be inside him. He obligated. As he instantly slid his fangs into her flesh, soon assaulted with waves of her blood, wave after wave.

He was unable to stop it, he didn't want to stop it. He needed it, craved it, desired her blood to be inside him, coursing through his veins, igniting every inch of him, as though creating new life.

"My blood....my blood will bring it back"

His eyes instantly flashed open as his body shook with an unusual tremor inside him, the hole that had once been there, one that had been closed off long ago. It tore itself open, allowing everything that he had blocked out to course through him.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:25 pm

She gasped. The bite was painful at first, but with every pull of his throat it made all her blood rush south. She arched her back, her hand stroking his scalp.

Yes...thats it, he needed to drink...needed to know that not everything was lost.

"I'm here.... I'm...still here Bill... I'm not lost" she whispered, her body firing up as desire pooled deep inside her.

Thats right...she wasn't lost. She was alive. She existed...and he'd forgotten that.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:29 pm

As he fought with himself to keep drinking, to keep feeding. He fought a demon deep down inside him to release her from his bite as he shuddered as he instantly withdrew his fangs. Stumbling as he fell backward onto his rear as his arms gave way. Her blood had sparked something inside him, something that he had shut down.

"How....How is this possible?" he questioned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:31 pm

She sat up, his bite mark still quite visible on her thigh.

"Anything is possible Bill... so long as you wish for it strongly enough" she said with a soft smile. She slowly crawled to him until her chest pressed against his.

"You thought me lost...but I'm not... all you had to do..was look deep enough to find me"

She licked the blood that clung from his bottom lip.

"Tell me.... after all your changes....am I still yours?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

He watched in awe as she crawled towards his, his body unable to find the ability to move or to fight against what he believed to be a vivid hallucination, brought on by severe blood loss created by those whom had fed of him.

"You changed my life.....You will always be mine" he whispered.

He reached up as he cradled her face in the palm of his hand.

"But they come for me" he whispered again.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:48 pm

She leaned against his hand and smiled. "Do not worry...they won't take you....she won't allow it" she whispered.

"You forgot who you were and so you forgot me.... but if you look deep inside yourself, all that you thought lost can be found"

She leaned in closer, her breath falling on his lips. "You still have a long road ahead...perhaps your biggest trial...will be returning to the humanity you discarded... but remember" she smiled softly. "remember those who care for you"

She planted a sweet kiss on his lips, tasting her blood on them.

"There is much you must make up for... and many you must make amends with... but it all starts now...saving them all at the cost of your life...was the first step"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:00 pm

"There is much you must make up for... and many you must make amends with... but it all starts now...saving them all at the cost of your life...was the first step"

Bill's mind remained confused, he couldn't take this all in. His mind wasn't prepared to let it sink in fully, every inch of him fought against it. It was false, it had to be. Didn't it?

"It is not possible to make amends for all that I have done. It is impossible" he replied knowingly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:04 pm

She chuckled and straddled his lap. "So is walking in the sun....yet here you are... with me under that blazing ball in the sky" she whispered.

"The magic that animates me no longer animates you... yet it is no miracle that you and I exist in the same world" She cupped his face in her hands.

"It will take time...and I won't say it will be easy...but if you desire it, really desire it, you can make amends. You are not Lillith's pawn...you are William Compton; Father, Husband, Soldier...and now King"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:10 pm

"You have so much faith in me? Why? After all that I have done to you, you still have faith in what you believe that I can achieve? Why?" he quizzed.

If this truly was a hallucination, he wanted as much as he could take. He needed to understand what he could, not knowing how much longer that he was going to be here for. Everything seemed to unreal, but yet he could feel the sun on his skin, feel the water on her flesh. Touch and feed from Kiara.

This had to be a dream.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 am