For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Moving Up (2017)

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Moving Up (2017) Empty Moving Up (2017)

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:00 am

Jason Stackhouse had been sat at his desk for several hours now, his head still pounding with yet another hangover that he still wasn't able to shift. It was as though it had been his punishment for doing what he did. He had never intended to do what he did, it was just in his nature. He always did have a thing for women, and now it seemed to be vampires. His eyes drifted close as he let his head sink back as he slumped into his seat.

He was glad that he was on office duty today, he didn't think he could handle driving around in the state he was in. He perched his feet up onto the desk as he let himself drift to sleep.

He just wanted to sleep, and forget everything; Violet and Brianna.

It was just too complicated.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Moving Up (2017) Empty Re: Moving Up (2017)

Post by Andy Bellefleur Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:41 am

"Tits on a hog Kenya! I told you for the last darn time. I am Sheriff of this town and it is my choice!" Andy Bellefleur snapped at Kenya.

He knew that he had made the right decision and he was not changing. Like Bud Dearborne he had enough of this town and didn't want it anymore. All that mattered to him now was Holly and Adilyn. He just wanted to spend what time he had left on this earth with his family. And if that meant giving up something that he loved then it would be worth it in the end.

"I know what I am doing Kenya! Christ i ain't dumb!" he screeched at her.

Looking upon Kenya as she stood in his office clearly with 'What the hell ya thinking' expression across her face.
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:50 am

"Now what you gone and done Andy Bellefleur....He ain't smart enough to do this job! You going to need someone who knows what the heck they are doing!" she scoffed.

Kenya Jones did not approve of Jason Stackhouse, then and even now. Hell why did Andy have to go and be all sentimental now when he was doing a better job than most of the Sheriff's in this town. Shaking her head as she could not believe what she was here.

"Now don't you go yellin' at me Andy Bellefleur...I am on officer of the law, don't go using that tone with me you hear" she gave him a knowing look.

She peered her head out from his office and spotted Jason Stackhouse asleep at his desk, drunk as skunk.

"His bone idle ass is asleep on the job Andy...Now does that sound like an officer of the law" she questioned him.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 am

"What?" Andy frowned.

Forcing himself from his desk as he walked around to see what the hell Kenya was seeing. Peering his head around the door he saw Jason Stackhouse sleeping and what looked like drool on his chin.

"Goddammit Stackhouse!" he sighed heavily.

He turned to Kenya to see her disapproval look on her face.

"....I guess he is just tired is all. Nothin to worry about" he smiled uneasily.

Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:57 am

Kenya couldn't believe what she was hearing, since when did Andy Bellefleur start making excuses for Jason 'lazy-ass' Stackhouse. Something definitely wasn't right in his head, that's it he had to have hit his head again.

"Are you serious Andy? Look at him? And you want him to be the Sheriff of this town? You ain't right in the head" she scoffed.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:59 am

Andy heard her last remark and pulled her into his office closing the door behind her as he turned to her, his hands latched onto his belt.

"I am the god damn Sheriff of this town. And you will treat me with respect you here Kenya!" he scowled at her.

His hand ran across his smooth bald head as he turned back to his desk. Pouring himself a steaming hot cup of coffee.

"Now I gone wished that I never stopped drinkin" he sighed again as he sat himself down in his chair.
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:04 am

"Listen here Sheriff Bellefleur...If you do this, it will be the biggest mistake of your life. Trust me on that. My mamma always used to say, 'Sometimes what we want is not what we get'" she ended.

Pacing back and forth as she really tried to see where Andy was coming from, but she couldn't. And what he was doing was wrong, but he couldn't see it.

"You sure you ain't be drinking again Andy? Cause if you were drinking I could understand you a lot better. Hell I understood you better when you were talking about that damn pig!" she said with pure sarcasm in her voice.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:07 am

Andy tried to understand Kenya's opinion, but truth be told he had already made him mind up. Nothing could change his mind.

"....Now your mamma sounds like she been drinkin" he laughed trying to lighten the mood.

He stood from his desk when he heard her last remark.

".....There was a pig..A great big pork pig...Christ Kenya now look what you gone and do. I got a migraine coming on now...I need to talk to Stackhouse, go and do somethin useful. We need more pens, go and get some....Please" he asked nicely.
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:14 am

"Now don't you go slating my mamma you hear Bellefleur!" she spoke instantly jumping to her mamma's defense.

She let out a sigh of surprise when she heard Sheriff Bellefleur's command and turned from him.

"Your making a big mistake Andy Bellefleur, And I will be the one that says 'I told you so' Just wait and see" she scoffed.

Opening the door with a thud as it collided with the wall and made the photo frames vibrate. She turned to Jason Stackhouse who was still asleep in his chair, his body slumped further as it was not far from dropping to the floor.

"And this is the new Sheriff of Bon Temps...God help us all...STACKHOUSE!" she bellowed.

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:20 am

Jason Stackhouse had been oblivious to anything that was happening around him, his body weak and his mind tired as it drew him deeper into a deep sleep. He could have remained like this for hours if he could, but he had another six hours before he could go home to bed. He wanted to at least get some sleep before the sun had set and there would be another argument with Violet about Brianna again.

He could feel as though someone was caressing his arm softly as though it had paralyzed him in place and could not move. Feeling the arms caress across his broad arms as they drifted to his shoulders as they began a sensual massage as he couldn't help but groan.

"You shouldn't be here..." he whispered.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:23 am

Brianna's arms glided across Jason Stackhouse's shoulders as she could feel every muscle beneath his shirt as they flexed and rippled to her touch. She couldn't help but smirk as she heard him groan and knew that it had been because of her presence. Casting a glance towards the main entrance of station, the sun blazed down in strokes of heat.

Hearing him talk about not being here, she couldn't help but smirk.

"Then send me away Jason" she grinned.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:25 am

Hearing her voice as soft as angels, his eye lids fluttered open instantly as he continued to feel her hands caress over his broad shoulders. He dropped his feet from the desk and swirled the chair around slowly so that he was facing her.

"You can't be here Brianna" he sighed.

He cast a glance out of the window and saw that it was still light out, she couldn't and shouldn't be here.

"Is this a dream?" he questioned her.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:29 am

"Maybe...Maybe not" she answered cryptically.

Smirking as she could see the puzzled expression on his face as she couldn't help but laugh a little at seeing Jason like this in her presence. She slowly sank to his knees and sat back on her heels as her hands rested in her lap gently.

"Your the one that is dreaming of me silly" she grinned "But I can make this dream a lot better if you want?" she stated.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:32 am

Jason watched her sink to her knees as his mouth grew dry as sand and he could not find the words that he wanted to say. He didn't know why he was dreaming of Brianna, not when he was still with Violet.

"....You know....You know I am with Violet....I love her" he stuttered.

He tried to move his body, but found himself unable to as though he was stuck there like glue.

"Why can't I move?" he asked a little unsure.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:36 am

"If you love her then why are you dreaming of me Jason?" Brianna questioned him.

Sitting forward on her knees as he waist caressed against both of Jason's knees as she held her gaze with his own. A smirk spread across her face as her hand raised to his knees as her fingernails scraped along the fabric of his trousers.

"....You want me Jason Stackhouse...You just have to admit it to yourself" she smiled sweetly.

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:39 am

Jason threw his head back and closed his eyes as he tried to wake himself up.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up" he repeated to himself.

Raising his head again he saw that Brianna was still in the same exact place that she was before. A thin coat of sweat was already forming on his brow out of sheer nervousness. He couldn't bring himself to say the words against her last remark.

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:41 am

"Shhhhhh. I will make everything better. I promise" she smirked.

Her other free hand drifted to his other leg, both hands gliding across his upper thigh as they both reached his large belt buckle. Slowly without breaking eye contact as she began undoing his belt as it sprung open as the belt fell to the floor with a clang that echoed around the empty station entrance.

".....Trust me Jason. It will be alright" she promised.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:45 am

Jason remained still as a statue as he watched Brianna's hands glide across his legs to his belt. He could not move to stop her, but there was a part of him that did not want her to stop. It wanted her to keep going on her tracks.

".....Christ!" he sighed heavily.

His eyes rolled in his sockets as he could not help but feel everything, every sensation that she was causing him. He didn't want her to stop, and he would not let her stop.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:47 am

She smirked as she could feel the effect that she was having on him and she knew that he was enjoying it. Enjoying it more that he would verbally say, but she could tell by the way that his body was reacting that he wanted more.

"Shhhhh Jason" she whispered.

Her hands found the one barrier that was stopping her from getting what she wanted. Reaching for the zipper of his trousers as she slowly began to trail it down to the bottom to release him from his constraints.
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:53 am

Kenya stood with her arms folded over chest, tapping her foot impatiently as she shook her head. What the hell was he dreaming about? She sighed as she heard a groan pass his lips and a slight trickle of drool dripping down his chin.

She then knew exactly what he was dreaming about, she didn't need an expert to tell her. Remaining on the same spot as she continued to watch this fool, the fool that was soon going to be the new Sheriff of Bon Temps.

"STACKHOUSE YOU FOOL! WAKE UP!" she called out to him.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:55 am

Jason couldn't help but groan as he felt Brianna free his Johnson from his trousers, feeling a rush of cool air breeze across him. His hips buckled involuntary as his head drifted back onto the chair as he felt as relaxed as he was going to be. And that reminded him, he needed to get a new chair.

He could feel Brianna's hand caress his upper thigh as her touch was as light as feathers. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as though he was in heaven.

"......God...." he groaned.
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:01 am

Kenya sighed heavily again when she heard him groan again, god that boy could sleep through anything. She remembered all the times when Andy would fall asleep at the desk and all it took was one screech from her and he would be awake. But it seemed that Stackhouse was oblivious to anything or anyone around him.

"God won't help you....NOW WAKE UP STACKHOUSE!" she screamed again.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:08 am

Brianna smirked devilishly as her hands continued to caress his upper thighs as his hardened length sprung free from his trousers, her tongue caressed across her lips. Her hand slowly tightened around the base of his length as she lowered her mouth to his hardened length, her tongue began caressing along the tip as her teeth began to drag along his exposed flesh.

She couldn't help but continue to smirk as she felt his hips flex towards her before she took all of him into her mouth.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:15 am

He couldn't help but grunt as he felt her cool mouth around his Johnson as he flexed his hips out of natural instinct. His eyes fluttered at feeling this sensation as though he had been deprived of it for so long.

"....Brianna..." he muttered.

"God won't help you....NOW WAKE UP STACKHOUSE!"

Jason felt his body relax as his body sunk further into the chair, feeling a wave of cool air wash over him as though he was in heaven.

It was at that moment his body jolted and his eyes sprung open as he looked around wiping his head back and forth and from side to side as he looked down to see where Brianna was and she was gone. He looked at his shirt and it was soaked through as his body shivered. Looking up from his chair he saw Kenya Jones standing there with a empty glass.

"What the fuck Kenya!" he cursed.
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:22 am

"Brianna? Who the hell was Brianna?" she asked herself out loud.

Not caring for this anymore, she had things to do like go and get more pens for Sheriff Bellefleur before he popped a gasket in that fucked up brains of his. She smirked when she saw a glass of water sitting on his desk and an idea popped into her head. Picking up the glass she poured it slowly over him and couldn't help but stifle a laugh when he jolted awake.

"What the fuck Kenya!"

Kenya placed the empty glass back on his desk.

"Andy want's to see you in his office Lover boy" she scoffed as she went back to her task.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 am