For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Christmas Time

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Christmas Time  Empty Christmas Time

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:05 am

Brianna could not contain her excitement that ran through her veins, even as a vampire her emotions were all over the place. She had been secretly counting down the days until her favourite time of the year - Christmas. Although she did not know if Quinn was very much into the festive season as much as what she did, but she wanted to show her appreciation some how.

But she had no idea what to get him?

Glancing around his overly large training room as she appraised all of his weapons, there was so many things that she had never seen before in her life, only a few that she recognized from the movies that she had seen. Was there a website that she could look at? Weapons-R-Us? Remembering that she had brought her laptop with her as she quickly dashed to her room and quickly booted up her computer as she loaded her search engine and began typing random words in the search box for something that she knew Quinn would love.

Then she found it!

Christmas Time  Tbd11

Quickly grabbing a pen as she jotted down the few things that she wanted to order, thanking that she now had full access to her funds courtesy of her Maker Bill Compton. She had chosen the things that she wanted, only hoping that Quinn would know what to do with them.

Christmas Time  Kamado10
    Christmas Time  Kfs03010
    Christmas Time  Wwwwps10

Knowing exactly what she wanted to get for Cassia as she had been talking about doing some shopping with Arabella, so Brianna decided to do some for her. Picking out a beautiful black dress that she knew they would both like;

Christmas Time  Karen_10

But Brianna had no idea what to get Arabella? What to get the girl who has almost everything that she could ever want. But then it dawned on her as she quickly scribbled down silently praying that she would like it - A 1st edition copy of Wind in the Willows;

Christmas Time  Graham10

Satisfied with her choices as she darted from her room making sure that no one spotted her and questioned her about why she was being so secretive when she came across Matthew.

"Miss Jackson Merry Christmas...What can I do for you?"

"I want you to have everything on this list brought here by tomorrow evening at the latest. Do not let anyone seen them especially Quinn please" she asked handing him the list.

As Matthew gazed over the list nodding to every single one - "That should not be a problem Miss Jackson. I shall get on it right away" he told her.

"Thank you....And Matthew. Take a few days off, I will tell Bill. Spend it with your family" she smirked.

Matthew seemed stunned by her request - "Thank you Miss Jackson....That is greatly appreciated" he smirked.

"Oh and Matthew....Please call me Brianna" she requested.

"Thank you......Brianna" he replied, not being able to control his joy.

"Oh and get something for your daughter....anything she wants. On me" she assured him.

Without saying another word as Matthew took his leave as Brianna returned to her room, everyone's gifts would soon be here. She did not know what to get Bill or Jessica since she didn't know them that well, she knew Quinn, Arabella and Cassia better than her own family. So for now they were her family, and family spent Christmas together.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:13 am