For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The King's Bidding {Part 2}

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The King's Bidding {Part 2} Empty The King's Bidding {Part 2}

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:46 am

The day had soon drifted into an welcoming night as a trickle of water was all that echoed around in the damp, dark room. A single light illuminated a single steel table that still held the young innocent girl that was now the subject of King Compton.

A smooth cool hand appeared at the ankle of the sleeping girl whose mind had wandered into a dream realm and would soon be risen to do her duty.

"Rise now my princess....It is time" the deep thick southern voice roused the innocent woman before him.

He watched amused as the girl's eye's flickered open and struggled to see everything around her as she instantly began pulling at her restraints.

"Please.....Please let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone. I promise...Just please don't kill me!" the young girl begged.

All the cloaked figure could do was stand there chuckling at her pleas's as they fell upon death ears.

"I am not going to kill you my dear girl...That is for someone else to do...Do you remember what we spoke of yesterday?" he quizzed her.

The girl did not seem to be paying attention as she continued to fight against her restraints.

"Do you remember......Katie?" as his hand grabbed her rocking head between his hands.

Katie simply nodded as tears started to pour down her face.

"Good...Now look into my eyes" he ordered as he held her head in place as he let his glamour take over her "Now...You will do exactly what I say...You remember what we discussed yesterday?" he questioned.

Katie simply nodded.

"Good...Now I will set you free. And you will not return until you have accomplished Compton's work" he whispered.

Katie complied and nodded in trance once again.

"Good" he smirked as he began freeing her from her restraints so that the chains hung low by the steel table, weaving back and forth "Go...and do your King's bidding" he whispered "And tell no one of this...You never me met and this never happened. I am but a distant memory, a nightmare" he instructed as he let his glamour fall as he faded into the shadows leaving Katie alone.

His debt was now paid to Compton....But he knew that his time would come.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:36 am