For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Sending A Message

Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Sending A Message Empty Sending A Message

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:33 am

Tapping her foot against the concrete floor of her cells beneath her home as she watched as the cleaning crew erased whatever was left of Casey into buckets as once white clothes now stained red as two of the cleaners gathered the bloodied clothing that had gone cold. Barely dead for a day and this was all that was left of her trusted and loyal companion. Isabel had to admire that Casey had done some tasks for her, but in the end she knew that his lust for the opposite sex would be the death of him. This time she was right. She had still not heard from the search team that was out looking for the sister of Compton.

She had let a valuable asset slip through her perfectly polished and buffed fingers. She remembered seeing some bloodied wooden bullets on the floor by the stairs and knew that she was injured. An injured vampire could only get so far before having to take refuge before the morning sun. She could not allow Judith to get to Bon Temps, no matter who had to die to bring her back. She wanted her back. Hearing her cell buzz as she smiled hoping that it was the confirmation that the sister had been caught. But she was wrong.

~ Message From John Quinn ~

~Isabel. You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about your petty bullshit. If you had the ability to reach anyone, you would not have needed to pay my astronomical fees to get me to consider doing it for you. In case you are too dense to understand, I am telling you to sod off you arrogant fucking cunt~

Isabel could feel the anger rising inside of her. John Quinn...That man could test the patience of a saint and she was no saint.

'I think you forget who I am John. Perhaps you need reminding' and she hit send.

Quickly typing in a number that she remembered off by heart as she held the phone to her ear.

"Yes....Progress?...Good. I need you to step it up....Make it quick. That will send a message to our friends" she ended the call.

Both the Tiger and Compton needed a reminder of what she could do...Soon they would know.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:24 am