For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Delivering the Message

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Delivering the Message Empty Delivering the Message

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:40 pm

I arrived at the club with Zasha and stepped in as the song "Are you Lonesome Tonight" was playing. I smiled remembering hearing Quinn sing that sometimes in the shower. My nerves were still on edge with no word from him yet. Zasha reassured me that he'd be fine, that everything would be fine. Walking inside to see it really packed I looked for Bill first but couldn't see him or Kiara. He must still be at the Mansion, I'd stop there next. I walked in and looked around for Pam, not seeing her I asked Tara where she went. "She walked outside for a few. She should be back soon." Everyone was dancing to Bubba and I looked up to see him and smiled. Wow, he really was something. Looked a little different from the pictures but his voice was amazing. I wished Quinn was here to see this, but he said he'd meet me later. I swayed to the music and closed my eyes, saying a silent prayer of protection to my tiger.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Delivering the Message Empty Re: Delivering the Message

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Pam watched Eric fly into the night and chuckled. He was mainly pissed off because he'd ruined his new suit, and now she was covered in blood and needed to change before someone saw her looking so ragged. She made her way into the bar and went to find Tara to let her know she'd be getting cleaned up when she ran into Jessica. "Your maker isn't here tonight. Before you tell him how you saw me tonight, I need to speak with him. Understand?" Last thing she needed was for this baby vamp to go half cocked and tell her "daddy" something that didn't happen.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:49 pm

I turned to see Pam standing there with blood spatter on her and my eyes widened. I don't know what happened but I was afraid to ask her. She said she needed to talk to Bill and he wasn't here. I nodded. "Yes, I understand." She told Tara she was going clean up and I knew I had to tell her the important information from Quinn. "uh Pam..I have something I need to give you. Something from John Quinn. Can we speak in private?" I hated to do this at such a bad time for her, but it needed to be passed.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:57 pm

She sighed and rolled her eyes when Jessica began to stop her as she turned. "What?" She continued with that she had information from John Quinn. She pondered for a moment, but seeing the urgency in her face it must be dire. "Fine. Follow me." She turned and headed to her office before the other vampires smelled the blood on her and got the wrong idea. She felt disgusting and needed a long bath...one preferably with Tara. A grin tugged her lips as she entered her office, leaving the door open for Jessica who had followed her. Opening a closet in her office she unsnapped the corset she wore and let it fall to the ground. Pam was anything but modest. She continued to undress right there until she was in a red lace thong and bra, grabbing a robe from the closet and slipping into it as she ran a rag under the hot water of the sink in the joining small bathroom. It only had a mirror and sink. "What is it?" She asked as she wiped the blood from her face and neck. Luckily it didn't get into her hair.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:03 pm

I nodded and followed Pam to her office. She was ahead of me as I closed her door and held the charts in my hands, turning to see her stripping right there I raised both brows and turned, feeling embarrassed at looking. She was beautiful and obviously didn't care I was in the room. Her question made me turn and peek seeing her with a robe on, I turned around and walked towards her. "Well, Quinn wanted me to give you these charts. He had been tracking those people Victor sent after everyone and found a place they all gathered and wanted you and Eric to know about it." I extended my hand out to hand her the papers and smiled.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Pam turned and looked at what she held, then back at her as she took the files and looked through them. It was charts and maps all coded with very intricate tracking and information. John was anything if not thorough. "Interesting. I had a visit from some of Victor's friends myself." She looked up and slapped the papers on her desk, placing both hands on her hips. "I disposed of them properly, but I'm sure that can stay between us. Tell John I appreciate his help in this matter. Now why don't you go enjoy the show while I finish getting ready, 'kay dollface?" She gave one nod and winked as she turned and lost the robe as she walked to the closet in her office...Pam was spoiled and she didn't care.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:16 pm

I chuckled when she said she disposed of a few knowing I did the same thing a few nights ago with Quinn. But she didn't need to know those details so I just smiled and nodded. "I'll let him know. Thank you Pam. I'll let you get ready." I turned to walk out the door to go back to the bar when I looked over my shoulder and said "By the way, Bubba is amazing" Turning back to the door, I opened it and let myself out closing it behind me to give her some privacy though I doubted she cared about privacy. 'Love me Tender' was playing as I walked back into the bar and remembered when daddy would take mama's hand and spin her around the kitchen while Eden and I laughed watching them dance. I mouthed the words as he sung them, closing my eyes with a smile.

{Love me tender,
    Love me sweet,
    Never let me go.
    You have made my life complete,
    And I love you so.

Love me tender,
    Love me true,
    All my dreams fulfilled.
    For my darlin I love you,
    And I always will.

Love me tender,
    Love me long,
    Take me to your heart.
    For it's there that I belong,
    And well never part.

Love me tender,
    Love me dear,
    Tell me you are mine.
    Ill be yours through all the years,
    Till the end of time.

when at last my dreams come true
    Darling this I know
    Happiness will follow you
    Everywhere you go.
    }
    Bubba King
    Bubba King

Post by Bubba King Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:20 pm

~He continued the slow songs for the couples in the audience, feeling so happy and content while he sang. A little redhead vampire made him smile as she mouthed the words to his song. Once that song ended and the next slow song came on, he stepped down the stairs and began to sing to her. She was all alone, with what looked like a lot on her mind.~

"Wise men say only fools rush in
    But I can't help falling in love with you
    Shall I stay
    Would it be a sin
    If I can't help falling in love with you....."

~He went through the crowd and continued to sing, holding out a hand to her and waiting for her to take it.~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:24 pm

I opened my eyes when the song ended and watched in shock as he began to walk down the stairs looking at me. I looked around and behind me and everyone was looking at me. Talk about nervous...ELVIS I mean, Bubba...was singing to ME! I smiled and looked down as he sang to me and walked closer, looking back up to see him hold out a hand to me. I giggled and placed my hand in his feeling like I'd die...if I wasn't already dead.
    Bubba King
    Bubba King

Post by Bubba King Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 pm

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
    Darling so it goes
    Some things are meant to be
    Take my hand, take my whole life too
    For I can't help falling in love with you"

~She placed her hand in his palm and he gave her his famous sideways grin and a wink as he twirled her around before pulling her closer and swaying as he continued to sing.~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 pm

I laughed when he spun me and swayed to the music. This was definitely something that I can honestly say had never happened to me before. My face felt red, even though I couldn't blush. One thing is certain, he was smooth...but not as smooth as my tiger, which was the only person I wanted to be dancing with me right now. But Elvis Presley came in close second.
    Bubba King
    Bubba King

Post by Bubba King Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Darling so it goes
    For I can't help falling in love with you

~On the last verse he held the microphone to her, to see if she'd sing the last part with him as he smiled.~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:30 pm

He held the microphone to me as they continued to play music and I looked around nervously. I cleared my throat and sang the last verse with him in my soprano voice, feeling every last part of my body shaking. I was SINGING with ELVIS! Kill me now.

Darling so it goes
    For I can't help falling in love with you
    Bubba King
    Bubba King

Post by Bubba King Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:33 pm

~He smiled and sang with her, her soprano voice went well with his bass sound and it came out quite well. The young lady had a beautiful voice. After the song ended he took her hand and kissed the back of it before turning and cuing the music for a fast one to end the night on.~

"Well, it's one for the money,
    Two for the show,
    Three to get ready,
    Now go, cat, go.

But don't you step on my blue suede shoes.
    You can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes.

Well, you can knock me down,
    Step in my face,
    Slander my name
    All over the place."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:11 pm