For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Breaking bread

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Breaking bread  Empty Breaking bread

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:54 pm

It was just getting into the swing of things in the city of Shreveport .It was going to be nice getting out of Merlottes and being waited on for once instead of the other way around .He picked out the fanciest restaurant since Tara was paying and dressed for the part .He was wearing his dark purple pinstriped suit with the lavender shirt a white tie and a white pimp hat to wrap it all up .He was lookin tight and was looking to have a great time like the old days when Tara was alive .

He pulled into Ella Dejoue gave his car over to the attendant and went inside, was seated at the table and waited for Tara to arrive ..
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Breaking bread  Empty Re: Breaking bread

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:21 pm

*As usual Tara was driving like a crazy person, but she was use to that by now, it wasn't like she could get a ticket anyway, she could count on her finger how many times already a cop had pulled her over and she used her glamoring on the cops, she smiled one time she even got one of the cops to give her there own pack of cigarettes, remembering that made her smile, she handed the keys to the valet, and got out, she was wearing a short, red, leather dress, with a wicked black, high collar. Since Pam's mention of her lack of style she had yet to wear something that wasn't name brand, seeing her cousin all dressed up made her crack a smile.*

"Look at you, almost looking hotter than me tonight."

*Tara says sitting down, across from her cousin.*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Watching Tara walk to their table all sheik in her red dress lookin like a proper vamp ,Lafayette had to smile to himself .She was more confident then he ever knew her to be and her new look was impressive to say the least .He got up as she sat down trying to be the proper gentleman in this fancy ass place he picked out .He had already picked out a nice wine for himself and left Tara to pick out her own ,because god knows she had particular taste these days ...

"So whats up bitch ...whats with the grandeo dinner party in my honor ...Is knows Is deserve it ...but I was just wondering why yous think I do ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 pm

*Tara crossed her legs and say across from Lafayette, with a grin.*

"I thought with ya know the fate of our family resting on my dear friend Willa, that if I can't help protect you, I can at least feed you a good meal before Hell starts to bear down on you....besides I needed a reason for someone to see me in this dress and since Pam isn't exactly paying me any attention I have to take it where I can get it."

*She said ordering a blood wine.*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:52 pm

He was not surprised that his cousin still brought up her maker almost every time she opened her mouth .She still loved her so and Lafayette knew how much that killed her inside ,he wished he could do something for Tara to help ease her pain but what .Maybe it was time Tara started dating again he knew some girls that were Taras type that might not mind the vamp thing ,hell they might be into it ...

" Maybe tis time you started dating again ...get your mind off that hookah bitch in pink ...I could hook you up if you want ..I know a couple of girls that are just your type ...you need to forget Pam and move the fuck on ..."

"As fo me getting my ass handed to me in the near future I am sure you can help if its botherin you all that much baby girl .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:10 pm

"Shit, you know damn well that I will do whatever I can to help you out in any way shape, or form, I didn't know I was able to help, I thought you and Will needed to be Alpha and Omega."

*Tara smiled and pointed at the menu.*

"Order whatever you'd like, one good thing I am heavily enjoying is spending all Eric and Pam's money."

*Tara said smiling.*

"You.want.to.set.me.up?"

*She said looking at him.*

"With who? It better not be some crazy, little weed head."

*She said staring at him.*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:20 pm

The waitress came and he ordered the most expensive thing on the menu with and an appetizer to start and a single malt scotch .He looked to Tara and told her ...

" Of coarse you can help I just think you need to be somwheres else for this shindig..it feels right to me that yous have to be protecting your own human but Is just don't know whos that is..maybe be someone important to you or to the scheme of things you know ....I got a message from Willa last night she sounded freaked have you talked to her ...I was gonna call her later tonight ..maybe you should get ahold of her as well she did sound freaked ."

" But yeah bitch I got date for yous if yous want it ..her name is Charlene ..she is a beautiful brunette ...works at a bank and would love to take you out ...she smokes but not a pot head ...youd have some with this one girl ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:41 pm

*Tara smiled and ordered another blood wine.*

"You know I will protect you...no matter what, and I don't have a human, I have not spoken to Sookie, since my transformation, really I haven't spoken to much of anyone, I think Bill once or twice, Jessica once....Willa a lot, see now if that bitch swung my way, We'd be good, but she doesn't even think of me like that, I use to think she only thought about Eric that way, but it appears she doesn't think about anyone that way, sure set me up, what the hell else do I have to do honestly, everytime I tried dating on my own it never worked out, as long as it's not on a dating site I'm game. It's not like Elvira is ever gonna come around."

*Tara said having another blood wine.*

"As for Willa I will speak with her soon, she tends to overreact a tad."
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:52 pm

His appetizer came with his scotch and both were divine,he tipped his glass to Tara and took another bite ...

"Ok ...girl I know Charlene will be thrilled she is going to be perfect for you..but she is a no fuckie fuckie on the first date but she will be worth the wait (he winks at his cousin ) ..I will give her a call and set it up for her to call you ..hows that ?"

"Yeah Willa is a little high strung for a vamp ..but I know that is probably from not having a maker train her and having to make her own way ...she has been making strides with her training with Elsa though ...she has shown me several moves and training exercises..she is coming along ..."

"And even if you don't have a human now doesn't mean you wont have one then ...this is all future stuff hookah new shit to come ...who knows what human may enter you life from now till then ...but like I said it feels like yous will have your own shit to look after when the shit will hit the fan ...but who the fuck knows none of this may happen ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:10 pm

"Shit, don't be thinking I'm all about sex...if I wanted to get laid I could do that so easily, shit I could grab a fangbanger if that's all I wanted, that ain't me.... I'm kinda dissapointed that, that's what you think that of me."

*Tara says watching Lafayette finish his food. Sometimes she missed the taste of food, it was one of her pleasures she had to give up, but she couldn't waste time with that now, no point thinking of could of, should of.*

"Yeah set it up, and I'll meet your friend, I trust you, don't make me not."

*Tara said with a smile.*

"Don't make me regret it."

*Tara said as he ate, she missed her cousin and would have to do this more often, she promised herself she wouldn't wait so long again.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:24 am