For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Game On

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Game On - Page 2 Empty Re: Game On

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Quinn watched her in rapt fascination...as she seemed to take pleasure in killing the man, ripping his heart from his chest, then dropping it to the floor with a squishing sound. She turned to look at Quinn, spattered with blood, with a satisfied look in her eyes...

He looked back at her with lust in his eyes...her killing the man had sent tremors of pleasure through him that he had not expected...

"Do you want to watch this one die, Jessica?"

He slapped the man's face, eliciting a groggy moan from the man's tongueless mouth...
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:12 pm

I grinned and got down from the table, approaching him as I looked into his eyes seeing lust and passion that made me want to push him against the wall and beg him to have his way with me. I controlled myself with a deep inhale and nodded. "Do as you may. I'll watch." He slapped the man's face as I stood on the other side waiting to see what he'd do to this man.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:12 pm

"Do as you may. I'll watch."

Quinn looked in her eyes, and saw the anticipation...and the wanting...but she kept herself in check and waited to see what he would do...

"You should find this interesting..."

He took the first vial and filled the needle, then slammed it into the Were's chest, causing the man's body to buck. As he pressed the plunger, the man's eyes snapped open with a howl. He calmly pulled the needle from the man's chest, patting his chest and waiting for the man to be fully conscious...

The man mouthed a plea for mercy, but could no longer speak it...

Quinn looked into the Were's eyes and spoke softly...

"You wished to be within the thrall of a vampire's will, so I shall send you from this world with their own words in your ears...."

He took a breath and spoke in a solemn tone....

"Fear not, for my blood is beyond fear – fear of sin, fear of mankind, fear of retribution. For thou art begat by God, and this world is but a spring to slake thy sacred thirst."

He took a breath and looked into the man's eyes again...

"So you will leave this world with the knowledge that you were nothing more than a useful snack to one you sought to impress..."

Quinn lifted the second vial and filled the needle, plunging this needle into the Were's heart. The man began to buck an writhe in pain, moaning and begging to die...his tears were flowing freely as he struggled against the straps, his body bucking and twisting as it was wracked with pain...

He looked to Jessica explaining..

"Potasium Sulfide....it is like injecting pure sunlight in a vampire's veins..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:12 pm

I looked at him and watched as he filled one needle and then slam it into his chest as he thrashed about as much as he could with being strapped down. He howled in pain as his eyes were wide. It looked like he'd been given adrenaline of some kind. I stood silent watching Quinn work, amazed at how calm he stayed. I could hear the whispers he spoke softly and smiles as he began to quote something. Something oddly familiar. I'd heard that passage before. The vampire bible...the night Bill gave me the bible to read, I flipped through it for a bit before I became bored with it, but that was a verse I'd read. Passage from something that started with a V. It made me remember that Quinn had ties to the authority, he spoke freely to me about his days interlaced in the secrets of the vampires, only they deceived him greatly.

I watched him plunge the second needle into his heart after filling it with something else. It had a weird sour smell. He bucked and thrashed in pain as his body tensed up, veins in his neck all bulging to the surface as he clenched his jaw and groaned.

"Potassium Sulfide....it is like injecting pure sunlight in a vampire's veins..."

The sound of his heart speeding came to a halt as his body went limp and his eyes stayed open. I looked into Quinn's eyes and smiled, slowly walking up to him and placing my hands on his bare chest. "Impeccable." I pressed my lips to his softly, letting him have full control of what happened next.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Feeling her lips press to his own, he allowed his body to relax as he pulled her close, tasting the blood from the human on her lips...

"Vincent will take care of the cleanup..."

Quinn dropped the cloth from his shoulders and slowly began to unfasten the hooks and buckles of the outfit she wore, kissing her skin every time a new section was revealed...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:21 pm