For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A Better Time

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

A Better Time - Page 5 Empty Re: A Better Time

Post by Bill Compton Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Once he heard her moan, he knew how to tease her in every way possible he could think of. The sound of the waves rippled around their bodies as he could feel himself become harder beneath the surface of the water. His arms tightened slightly around her hips as he had promised to keep his fangs out of the picture tonight, he would feed tomorrow night.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:54 pm

She dragged her fingers along his back, pressing her body even more against his.

"Bill..." she whispered, dipping her head and nipping along his neck. His hands teased her, making her feel warm even inside the cold ocean. She could feel something hard press against her hip and she grinned. "My my... one would think you were really enjoying yourself Bill"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:58 pm

He chuckled back at her, his face pulled back from her lips as she beamed up at him.

"I could stop if you like? So you could swim?"

He dropped his hands from her back and took a small step backward from her. The water rippling against their bodies cause a small splash between them as it started to drip down his broad chest.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:01 pm

She grinned, the small splash hitting her chest, the water slowly dripping down her bare breasts, the drops falling from her stiff nipples.

"Swim? I think I could find something better we could do in the ocean" she whispered in a low seductive purr. She licked her lips, watching the water drip down his chest which only turned her on more.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:19 pm

The water was now above his shoulders as he paddled in the shallow waters, his eyes kept firmly on her face, wanting to tease her, making her want him.

"Something better sweetheart?"

He ducked his head below the water, as he did not need to breathe, he could remain underwater for sometime. He waited underwater for a few minutes as he heard his name being called.

Without raising above the water, he swam to her, keeping himself below the water, his name continued to be called.

His body sprang up so that he was in front of her, her arms locked around her waist. His hair flattened and dripping wet.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:22 pm

She blinked. He went underwater and basically disappeared.

"Bill?.....Bill?" she called out before she gasped, him suddenly before her, arms around her waist.

"You scared me..." she said, her heart having skipped a few beats. Already having him so close made her desire him, but the feel of the cold ocean, of his cool body, the water, his hands, it was starting to drive her crazy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:15 am