For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+4
Lexy Grace
Pam Swynford De Beaufort
Daniel Grimaldi
Violet Rose Asher
8 posters

What the HELL is going on in here????

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

What the HELL is going on in here???? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the HELL is going on in here????

Post by Eric Northman Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Eric had been in the process of sending a text when he saw Pam slap Nora.
    "knulla dumma kvinnor" [fuck...stupid women] he muttered under his breath before he was beside them in a flash. With an air of restrained fury he picked them up both by their collars and shoved them in the office.

"You will both get along or so help me I'll shrivel you both myself. I do not have time to deal with your fucking moods understand? So one more fight, one more insult and you're BOTH out of here. Förstå?" [understand?] he said with that creepy sort of restrained anger along with two extended fangs.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

What the HELL is going on in here???? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the HELL is going on in here????

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:49 pm

- After Eric had finished talking, I looked over to Pam with narrowed eyes, wishing I could beat the shit out of his progeny for slapping me and calling me a twit. She will not get away with it. I crossed my arms over my chest and stood there. I finally gave one more glance to Pam, before returning my gaze to Eric. In a stern voice I replied- Yes, I understand, Brother.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Out of fear, and possibly because she was obviously just here for one thing, and it wasn't the drinks, the "lady friend" of this vampire looks to him and in a quiet, girly voice asks him if they can just go somewhere else. I snort at the thought of what he definitely had in mind for "somewhere else" they could go. He gives me an evil look, which I return right back, and then he looks to the woman and agrees to go somewhere else, hunger obviously overruling his anger. How disappointing, how I wanted a good fight from him, too. Sighing, I look over to Eric's throne, which is now empty, and remember the night I killed the so-called Sheriff that took over when Eric was gone. It would be nice to be able to kill another bitch ass vampire and get away with it so easily again. Anger slowly, VERY slowly, bating, I walk over to a young female human, who after all the commotion has apparently decided it's now okay to get a drink, and I serve it to her.

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Pam nodded and glared her eyes at Nora. "Förstås" Before she hit her again she turned on her heel and headed to her own office to cool down. Never had she lost her calm like that but she enjoyed it. A donor and Tara, that's what she needed.

http://trueblood-devoted.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=12days&action=display&thread=208

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:09 am