For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Dear Pam

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Dear Pam Empty Dear Pam

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Dear Pam,

My boyfriend of five years just broke up with me and left me for one of my ex-best friends. It sucks, I was heartbroken. Then I began to get texts from him about hooking up. He's still dating this girl and I don't want to be just some ex-hook up booty call. But I'm madly in love with him. I can't stop thinking of him and what if I did continue this hook up thing and he realized he made a mistake and wants to get back together!

Booty Call Dilemma

Dear Booty Call Dilemma,

You obviously think I care about your feelings, well...I don't so here goes. One, you sound pathetic. Two, you sound desperate. No man wants someone so eager and willing. You've got to let him chase you down again. And really? Honestly...this douche needs to be taugh a lesson if you ask me. He can't have his cake and eat it too *Hell, I've been around Sookie too long* Know what you need? A man called BOB and let me tell you, he'll be with you till the end. He's there when you're happy, he's there when your sad. He has one purpose and its to please you. He's at your beck and call. He doesn't talk, and can be easily controlled by the push of a button. Yes, BOB....what every woman needs. Trust me, you'll thank me. *winks*

Feel free to comment below with any advice questions for Pam. Make it quick now I have a club to run. *begins to file nails again*

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 am